Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
Community clubhouse

Community clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(392)
K
Newsmax

You take newsmax off of DirecTV and you can stick your DirecTV and I have no qualms about it and I will pass it along and have everybody else getting a different kind of venue to watch

Question

• Community lounge

Newsmax

This is a public community forum for customers that use DirecTV and DirecTV Stream. It isn't monitored by DirecTV personnel.  The following is true of the customers that use this forum. No one cares if you are canceling DirecTV. No one cares if you are mad about the decision. No one ca

Question

• Community lounge

Newsmax

Due to DIRECTV canceling Newsmax a signal strictly for political purposes, I will be canceling my DIRECTV and AT&T accounts which I have had for many years.

Question

• Community lounge

Newsmax

Watch this to understand Newsmax position: https://rumble.com/v273og8-at-and-t-goes-full-stalinist-on-newsmax.-chris-ruddy-with-sebastian-gorka-o.html

Question

• Community lounge

Why are you cancelling Newsmax?

We intend to terminate our long relationship with Direct TV because of canceling Newsmax we are also asking our family and friends to do the same.

Question

• Community lounge

Censorship???

What's going on? One America News, now News Max?? Whit the amount of $$$$ I pay for Directv you would think that My choice, My TV would matter!!! What is going ON??

Question

• Community lounge

channel availability

Droppiing Newsmax is the most stupid idea yet. I am reviewing ways to switch from DirecTV!!!!!!!!

Question

• Community lounge

DIRECT TV DROPPING NEWSMAX

SINCE DIRECT TV DROPPED NEWSMAX ITS A PROBABILITY THAT WE'LL BE SWITCHING TO DISH......WE HAD JUST BEEN DEALING WITH DIRECT LAST MONTH ABOUT OUR BILL AND DISH HAD GIVEN US A CHEAPER QUOTE SO NOW THAT THEY DECIDED TO NOT INCLUDE NEWSMAX BECAUSE OF THEIR LIBERAL VIEWS AND NOT JUST SERVICE -ALL- PEOPLE

Question

• Community lounge

Woke Agenda

It is dispicable that you would censor news and be partisan to one agenda only. Canceling NewsMax from your line-up shows your companies weakness in providing a bipartisan offering to all customers. I have lost faith in your organization and leadership.

Question

• Community lounge

Newsmax

When is Newsmax going to be restored?

Question

• Community lounge

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.