Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
Community clubhouse

Community clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(149)
Problems deleting recorded programs

On Saturday I recorded a hockey game and I watched it. Sunday I tried deleting the game -- at least TEN times -- and the game is still there eating up my allotted 20hours of space. This is not the only time problems deleting a program has happened, although it is extreme. Often I have to delete a

Question

• Community lounge

Code 8013

I’ve been getting Code 8013 since mid-March. I was originally an ATT UVERSE customer and then became a Directv Stream one when that became the provider last year. This code says to “please subscribe to DIRECTV STREAM,” then asks for me to sign in; when I enter my legit credentials, it returns to the

Question

• Community lounge

Clubhouse

Is it time to remove the Community Clubhouse due to inactivity

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

One America NEWS (OAN)

Why is Direct TV no longer offering One America News in the lineup? One day its there, the next its not?

Question

• Community lounge

Morning Joe recording issue

Recently, Morning Joe added a fourth hour. I had been recording it and the DVR recorded the entire 3 hrs show.  Now it only records the final (fourth) hour even though the channel guide shows the entire 4hrs block with the series recording symbol.  I deleted the series record on my DVR an

Question

• Community lounge

How can i remove/block Fox News from my subscription?

FOX News and OAN are clearly anti-American. How can i remove/block them from my subscription?  

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Meet Tom & Jerry

One of the most beloved rivalries in history is reignited when Jerry moves into New York City’s finest hotel on the eve of “the wedding of the century,” forcing the event’s desperate planner to hire Tom to get rid of him, in director Tim Story’s “Tom and Jerry.” The ensuing cat and mouse battle thr

Question

• Movies

Closed

Why is One America News channel 347 Dropped????

Love this news channel because it gives another perspective from every other news channel. Variety is the spice of life! PLEASE KEEP THIS NEWS CHANNEL or I will have to look for another subscriber.  Terrible that we are losing our choices when we pay over $200 a month for Direct TV.  

Question

• Community lounge

How to Print Return Label

Received letter to recycle old box from AT7T. I need to print a return label. Having a lot of difficulty printing out label and I have been to the site given in the letter from AT&T without success.

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Removing Fox News

Is there a way to remove Fox News and Fox Business from my package?

Question

• Community lounge

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.