Community Clubhouse

Community Clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(602)
T
User Interface

Are there any dark skin UI options for pc or iPad streaming? All white background and light colored font make it extremely hard to view.  Are any revisions in hopper?

Question

Pinned

Attention! MLB fans, DIRECTV Satellite customers, step up to the plate!

Watch up to 90 out-of-market regular season games a week with MLB EXTRA INNINGS 2024! Beginning 1/11/24, customers who subscribed to MLB EXTRA INNINGS in 2023 will start receiving communications on their auto-renewal for the 2024 season. Windup Dates Free Preview: 3/28/24 – 4/4/24 MLB 2024 regula

Question

Lack of payment

Payment has not been made due to fraud on credit card being used resulting in waiting on new card to be distributed.

Question

I’ve deleted shows off my directv dvr, but they still show up on my iPad directv app..

How do I get rid of shows on my iPad directv app, that i deleted on my dvr? I’ve rebooted everything and also deleted and reinstalled directv on iPad and shows still show up on iPad.

Question

Certificate of liability insurance

Can some tell me how I can get a copy of Directv"s COLI? It is being requested by my Homeowners Association prior to dish installation.

Question

Gemini with Genie (1080p)

I would like to connect a Gemini to my Genie (via Ethernet) to output all channels in 1080p. It appears possible per the Directv guide for installation.

Question

NBA League Pass not working on NBA app

I subscribe to NBA League Pass through Directv. I am able to view the games on the Directv NBA League Pass channels and my Windows PC on NBA.com but not on the NBA app on my Roku, iPhone, or iPad.  I have contacted NBA help but can only communicate via email.  They said to contact my prov

Question

GAF Channel suddenly not available?

I have been enjoying watching the Great American Family Channel for the past 10 months or so - even watched it last night. I went to watch something this afternoon and it now tells me it is not in my package. I realize there is nothing I can do to change this but very upsetting that now that the hol

Question

Gemini HDMI cable

Just received my new Gemini device, first one. I have a lot of cables currently running from a cabinet full of devices through my well to my TV. The Gemini device instructions state to use the new HDMI cable that sent, removing my current HDMI cable that goes from my Genie to my TV. I may have diff

Question

Gemini can't be setup to work with a wired internet connection

At times, while streaming a show with my Genie with a wireless connection the playback was faster than the Genie could load the buffer causing the playback to stop while the buffer filled. To prevent the buffer underrun I connected  my Genie directly to the router and never had a buffering&nbs

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.