Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
Community clubhouse

Community clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(185)
C

Accepted Solution

Oan

Why did you discontinue OAN and continue to sell, provide, and promote the left wing (Edited per community guidelines) organization CNN. The level of verified mis-information is legendary. I cannot support an organization that actively silences an entire point of view. One that is rapidly growing.

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Signed up for the Commnity Forums BUT never get the OTP and my email verification fails

I signed up for the Directv Community Forums -- never received the One Time, even selected resend twice with no luck. Then went to my Profile and saw a link to verify my email address.  That didnt work either , tried that 5 times.  What am I doing wrong here?  should be easy to sign

Question

• Community lounge

Streams

Only able to stream on 2 devices instead of 3 im paying for 3

Question

• Community lounge

RC73 Remote changes volume but won’t turn TV on/off

Had a remote that worked til buttons stopped working. Got new remote. Paired it. Changes volume and works fine but won’t turn tv on/off. It’s a 75” sharp. A few years old. Nothing off the wall. Called DIRECTV. They never heard of it. Sent me a new remote. Same exact thing. My model number isn’t in D

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Why did you drop One America News? We want it back, please.

We subscribed to AT&T TV because you offered One America News. Why did you drop One America News? We want it back, please.

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Closed

One America News

It is Insulting to drop One American News but offer Russian Television International.

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Free video editing software for users.

Does anyone know free video editing software for users?

Question

• Community lounge

AWE TV

Why is/was my favorite channel, AWE TV, removed from U-verse lineup? I don’t recall receiving any advance notice of losing this channel. Will NFL Network come back to U-verse lineup?

Question

• Community lounge

Base units

Does direct tv have a receiver that has Bluetooth in it, so I can get a Bluetooth speaker system

Question

• Community lounge

Dropped channel

Why would AT&T not renew the DirecTV contract with One America News Network? As promised, I am cancelling DirecTV after this month since AT&T decided to go political and cancel One America News Network.  I have been a customer since the mid 1990s, but will not tolerate woke corporation

Question

• Community lounge

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.