Community Clubhouse

Community Clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(612)

Accepted Solution

Error Code 49-430

I retired as an installer 12 years ago, but still do occasional trouble shooting work for friends. I have a friend who built a tiny home for his father adjacent to his home. His father previously lived in a trailer on the same property.  They operated with separate antennas, both using SWM, fr

Question

Issue streaming Dbacks baseball in phoenix

Why can I no longer watch Dbacks games on stream? I could until a week ago?! Look what the mlb website says:

Question

test

why does? running system test stop at 7% and not continue even after 1 1/2 hours

Question

Accepted Solution

Picture quality streaming

How is the picture quality streaming for DIRECTV vs Fubo? I have Fubo currently and when watching say golf on like nbc the colors become distorted when doing closeups especially when filming the greens.

Question

are you still there message

need help turning off the "are you still there" message, I have google chromecast, i have watched a few videos and tried everything

Question

rc73 remote

Remote was not working on 1,2,3, and 7 buttons. Replaced batteries. Tried the remote reset and now only the volume and mute buttons are working.  The light does show but will turn tv on and off.

Question

We paid for MLB extra innings 2 days ago. No access now

We paid for MLB extra innings 2 days ago. Worked for 2 days. Now we cannot access those channels. Refreshed receiver twice. Unplugged, waited 15 seconds. Still not working

Question

Local channels stopped working - Denver Colorado

Hello all Last week, my mom stopped receiving any local channels on her DIRECTV service here in Denver. All local channels show the same screen with a message saying "The standard definition (SD) equipment you have no longer supports this channel. Please call xxx-xxx-xxxx for assistance." We upgrade

Question

Pinned

March Madness is Here!

DIRECTV Satellite subscribers can watch up to 4 games at once with the March Madness Mix on DIRECTV channels 205, 600, or 902. For our via Internet and Stream customers, you can view live stats, scores, game leaders, and more without interrupting the game via Sports Mode (Sports Mode can be launched

Question

Commercials

I live in Colorado and I have DIRECTV streaming. Lately we’ve been seeing political ads for Montana. Also other ads from Montana like Kalispell Ford and other businesses. Why is this? It’s really irritating.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.