Community Clubhouse

Community Clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(602)
How to watch NFL RedZone via DIRECTV Sports Pack

NFL RedZone brings you every touchdown from every game and acts as the perfect Fantasy Football companion. Does not show whole games, only highlights, on Channel 211. Customers can catch the whole game on national networks. Airs during the regular season on Sundays, 1:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. ET.

Question

Anyone noticing how hard it is to cancel? Is it always like this or is it because of the massive cancellations due to Newsmax?

I've been a customer for so long but trying to cancel over their dropping of Newsmax. It's obviously political as DirectTV wouldn't agree to pay a much lower fee than they pay many news channels with far less ratings than Newsmax.  Newsmax has a large viewership.  Who are the people runni

Question

How to Watch Week 1 of Thursday Night Football on DIRECTV

Week 1 of Thursday Night Football will air on your local NBC station and stream live on Peacock. From Week 2 on, Thursday night games will stream on Amazon Prime Video. Those affected by the Nexstar dispute can visit TVPromise.com for alternative ways to continue to watch your favorite sports and te

Question

Dispute with ABC

It’s football season! When game is on ABC, of course, because of your dispute, one cannot view. However, alternative channels are also blocked. So, in essence, not going to be able to view any games scheduled for ABC! Come on! If you can’t do anything about viewing on alternative channels because of

Question

Missing channels

FOX and CBS and 1 other local station are no longer available in my SW Missouri service area because Directv is too cheap to pay for these channels. I’m getting really tired of paying my full bill for service and missing 3 of the main channels. I am now exploring other options and when I find a sati

Question

Remote

How can I use Directv remote only. I do not hv direct streaming. I hv a Hisense tv Directv only

Question

Accepted Solution

Moving from Satellite to Stream

I've had my satellite dish for 10 years and I'm thinking about moving to streaming services. I have questions regarding my Genie boxes. Where can I find information about changing services?  I need help walking through the process.

Question

CNN cuts out at commercial

Samsung TV is 15 years old. Accessing DIRECTV through ROKU.  All the channels work fine except CNN. After a couple segments, it cuts out at a commercial break, and the ROKU homepage appears on my tv screen.  Any thoughts on why this only happens for CNN?  And don’t say fake news!

Question

Closed

my phone screen broke and i need to somehow get all the data onto my new phone

The screen to my phone broke, I can no longer use it, I'm trying to transfer all the data to my new phone but I don't remember how to even log into this mess

Question

Unsatisfied Customer

I have been a DirectTV customer for the past 3 years and when my account was established, 2 accounts were opened with duplicative service. For the past 3 years, I've been double billed and didn't catch it because I receive separate bills for internet and cable and have been paying my father's Direc

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.