Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
Community clubhouse

Community clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(392)
J
Cancellation of Directtv

If yo do not put NEWSMAX back on I am cutting the cord. Taking OAN away almost made me do it and this may be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Question

• Community lounge

Dropped Newsmax channel

Twice since I've been with DTV AT&T has the att, dtv network dropped the 4 largest conservative news service: Newsmax. 30M viewers are (Edited per community guidelines) at dtv. I am as your customer. There is political bias here. There are smaller liberal channels still running but not Newsmax.

Question

• Community lounge

WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN OFF NEWSMAX...

I HAVE TWO HOME WITH DIRECT TV AND THREE CELL PHONES THAT WILL BE CANCELLED IF OAN AND NEWSMAX ARE NOT REINSTATED

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Cancel Direct TV

OAN and now Newsmax. Never will return to Direct TV

Question

• Community lounge

Direct TV lie

Why do you continue to lie about the reason you terminated Newsmax. We have already started to secure another service.  

Question

• Community lounge

Newsmax censoring

Cancel Direct TV. 1st OAN now Newsmax. Get rid of facist Direct TV what happened to the 1st amendment.

Question

• Community lounge

Cancellation of Newsmax

Your claim that Newsmax by asking for a fee has led to its cancellation is a misstatement of facts. Almost all your other cable networks receive fees, most being less popular with fewer viewers. Your misinformation and capitulation to this wok agenda and suppression of conservative views along with

Question

• Community lounge

Time to look for options.

First OAN. Now Newsmax. No $$ figures provided to support how a fee increase to Newsmax would result in “. . . a substantial increase to our broad customer base.” Already looking for an alternative and I was thinking about leaving anyway. TV . . . Is generally vacuous. I stream 80% of the time any

Question

• Community lounge

DirecTV

I don't like censorship and I don't like change but I am willing to if Newsmax isn't reinstated.

Question

• Community lounge

Censoring newsmax

After nearly 30 years I will switch to dish . At least they don't tell me what I can and cannot watch. America is no longer free.. I am completely disgusted with your woke politics. Just be a business and stop pushing your ideals on Americans. Unbelievable.  

Question

• Community lounge

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.