Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
Community clubhouse

Community clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(185)
K
How to Print Return Label

Received letter to recycle old box from AT7T. I need to print a return label. Having a lot of difficulty printing out label and I have been to the site given in the letter from AT&T without success.

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Removing Fox News

Is there a way to remove Fox News and Fox Business from my package?

Question

• Community lounge

Canceled dtv service

I just called and canceled my service. Att cell service is next. The dtv rep had a bad shift in attitude when I declined to discuss lower billing options :( I hope these woke companies wake up soon. It is sad that America has to go thru this. They can get woke just as neil young got woke w/ spotif

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

How to get OAN on DirecTV?

Looked up the availability of the OAN channel here. This website shows a green check mark for EVERY package DirecTV offers. IOW, no matter the package, OAN should be enabled. So why do I not have it available on my system?

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Why did you stop me from watching OAN?

OAN was my favorite in-depth news channel and now I cannot see it. Why?

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

One America News Network

Why is the OANN (One America News Network) channel (347) no longer working?!  I am getting the "721 - channel not purchased"on all 3 receivers (HR24 - D12 - D11)I have tried both resending authorizations and the red reset button.I am not having problems with any other channels (I am still getting OA

Question

• Community lounge

Rc66rx remote to run a fire stick how to program it if possible

I have a rc66rx remote that's universal I'd like to program it to run my fire stick as well Is it possible ?

Question

• Community lounge

AWE tv

I specifically got directv for the Wealth channel. I switched from cable two months ago because it did not carry AWE. Now today AWE is gone. I’m thinking of canceling my contract because I ONLY got directv for the Wealth channel. Now it seems I can just stream it on my AppleTv.

Question

• Community lounge

Poor customer service and agenda driven programing

Four lengthy posts regarding AT&T / DirectTV were not allowed to "post" ." Something went wrong." in red. No inappropriate language was used just criticism of AT&T's business model of "Let's make it nearly impossible for our customers to contact us (Even though we're a communication company

Question

• Community lounge

Leaderboard

Under today's leaderboard  there is member that is listed as blocked while other members that are blocked are nowhere to be found. Is there a reason for this?

Question

• Community lounge

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.