Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
Community clubhouse

Community clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(149)
My home network speed is dropped when Genie HR54 box is connected to the network

I have 100Mb/s in my home network. Once I connect Genie box trough DECA or wifi the speed drops to a third. If I disconnect and reset the router then the speed gets back to normal. Is this normal or is there a way to avoid this? I understand the internet connection is only to get VOD or apps. And

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Hd

Hi. Can I increase to HD like on uverse

Question

• Community lounge

A New Way to Pay

Hi, have you heard that many companies are starting to accept Bitcoin payments? What do you think about it?

Question

• Community lounge

Stop Follow

How do I disable "following" a message?

Question

• Community lounge

Glitch during nfl games

Are others seeing glitches or brief pauses during nfl game broadcasting

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Fox News

How can I get Fox News off my streaming. I do not want to give money to KKK or Proud boys to make money for their killing.  Can I just have their Network off my streaming?  Thank you!  Connie McMillan

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

TV running complete startup every time I turn it on.

Installed a new TV. Now every time I turn it on it has to run a complete setup.  Also if the main tv is turned off, I get no signal in bedroom.  This all started after setting up new TV.  

Question

• Community lounge

DirectTV Service Interruptions

(13) times this afternnon, my DirectTV service was interrupted. The programming cut out and went back to the home screen...13 times. I called them, and they had no explanation . ( Of course, they have an explanation. They just don't want to tell me that their system is garbage). DirectTV is a major

Question

• Community lounge

I would like to identify the pictures that are sequenced thru when I pause a program that I am watching

When I am watching a program (either recorded or live) and pause the program, a number of natural landscape scenes begin sequencing thru. I am interested knowing the location of one of the winter scenes that is of a brook with ice covered rocks and a shoreline of hemlock trees.  

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What to Watch On Halloween

When it comes to Halloween, there is quite the embarrassment of TV and movie riches, and it can be incredibly daunting to figure out what to watch and when. Never fear (well, in this case, definitely fear) - DIRECTV is here to help.   We sat around for hours and hours, moments away from zombificatio

Question

• TV shows

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.