Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
Community clubhouse

Community clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(149)
Package changes

Can DirecTV put together a package that will remove Fox News, OAN, Newsmax from the programing? I don't want to pay for those programs.

Question

• Community lounge

Dropping worthless channels and their carriage fees

Now that all the whack-a-doodles have left DirecTV Stream because their beloved "Twighlight Zone" channel, OAN, is no longer broadcast, DirecTV should also drop the Newsmax channel and stop paying the carriage fees associated with it. Why subsidize a channel that hates subsidies from consumers w

Question

• Community lounge

Canceling your Service DirecTv, like you cancel OAN

Stay woke, and hopefully broke. I don't watch fake news like CNN , MSNBC, etc. I used to be a (Edited per community guidelines) Democrat, but  mostly embarrassed by the party anymore. Look around Inflation, crime wave, supply chain issue, gas prices,, worker shortage,, approaching a civil war

Question

• Community lounge

integrate payment systems

Hello, please tell me if there is a way to integrate payment systems? We are in the construction business and have always used paypal, but now there is a request to connect other payment gateways It is important that the system is well established in the market as we look forward to continuous and l

Question

• Community lounge

Promotion for 3 months of premium channels free with new subscription to DirectTV Streaming

We are new customers. I was told that I would receive an email describing how to access the promotion for 3 months of premium channels free with new subscription to DirectTV Streaming. I have not received an email yet. Rick

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Refund for unused monthly service fee

We cancelled our Directv service on April 13, 2022. we paid the most recent monthly service fee on April 10, 2022. Are we entitled to a refund of the unused portion of the monthly fee we just paid? Thanks.

Question

• Community lounge

password

unable to reset password

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

One America News

I give you 2 months to put OAN back on. We have the premium package + NFL and NHL packages. If not say goodbye to our money.

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

OAN removal

I have been on extended travel and found the OAN channel on Direct TV... but then it was removed. Why?   It is nice to have a different perspective on the news than from the Main Stream Media.  I Guess I just answered my own question. Very disappointed.  Guess I will not go w

Question

• Community lounge

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.