Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
Community clubhouse

Community clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(392)
J
Attack on Conservatives

When will ATT Direct Stream admit the real reason they dropped News Max and OAN? They are a piece of garbage liberal communist company 

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Why did DirecTV take Newsmax off?

I think this is a direct attack on FREE SPEECH in America, not a money issue!!!!!!

Question

• Community lounge

Has Newsmax been dropped from the Direct TV channels ?

I was looking to switch over to Direct TV, and just heard that they have intentionally dropped Newsmax from the channel lineup. Is this true ? If so, then I will not be switching over to Direct TV. 

Question

• Community lounge

THis is ridiculous!!! Cancelling Newsmax was the last straw!

Dropping your liberal business! Sick of this censorship! I'm going to cable and when they try to pull this (Edited per community guidelines)....going to antenna!

Question

• Community lounge

Newsmax Removal

I called Directv a few days ago when I heard that Newsmax may go off the air in order to find out the situation and leave my thoughts on the matter. At the time, I was told that Newsmax would go off the air at 9:00 pm pst on Tuesday night if an agreement wasn't reached in time, but that Directv wou

Question

• Community lounge

Why such poor management

You took OAN off now you ve removed NewMax what’s next FOX????? will be getting rid of my Direct TV account asap

Question

• Community lounge

Newsmax

I switched from Xfinity/Comcast to AT&T and now AT&T is cancelling Newsmax which have more viewers than other news channels they are keeping. If AT&T does not resolve and restore Newsmax by Friday January 27, 2023 I will be switching back to Xfinity/Comcast, very disappointed in AT&

Question

• Community lounge

NewsMax and OAN channels

Not a good decision for Directv to remove NewsMax.  Most Watched Channel and now I'm browsing other Cable Providers. Soon I will Cancel and remove Direct TV from My listings!    Trump Rallies available on RSBN network / Rumble  

Question

• Community lounge

DirecTV Adding “The First” to Replace “Newsmax”.

I just looked this up when I went to the channel (sure enough, it’s not reinstated yet) and it says on the top of the screen “The First” will be coming soon. Apparently it’s a conservative outlet. I’m not aware of it but it shows Bill O’Reilly on the picture for it. I’m not happy about removing News

Question

• Community lounge

Newsmax

I'm getting set to leave DirecTv. Dish is offering Newsmax on all packages and a $100 gift card.

Question

• Community lounge

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.