Please pardon our dust while we are making some changes to our DIRECTV Community Forum. Starting Thur. 10/06, this site will be read-only until changes are completed on Fri. 10/07. Thank you for your patience.

C
chasf00
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
10th stratosphere!

• 

390 Messages

Fri, Sep 9, 2022 1:15 PM

Fox Nation add on

Trying Fox Nation, no extra charge add on, very disappointing. The add on is so stripped down as to be useless. If paid for will the full experience be available?

Have to add the stripped down version is on the app while website version offers more. 

Directv Stream care to chime in?

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

462 Messages

1分前

You do realize that we are all just customers here just like you so unless you get a response from Directv Help I doubt even they would know the answer to your question!  If you feel that the website version has more to offer instead of paying for it through Directv Stream why not just pay for it through the website it is offered for the same price as what Directv will charge!  

chasf00

• 

390 Messages

1分前

@Tiger593 

Add Fox Nation to your package and note the differences before offering advice.

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

462 Messages

1分前

I already know the difference thank you!  That is why I said if you are not happy with the content that Directv is offering then just get it through the website.  Because what you are getting the free trial of is exactly what you will get when you have to start paying for it!  It is a better deal to get it through the website as they are the same price and they have more content!

chasf00

• 

390 Messages

1分前

Didn't make myself clear on website. The stream.directv.com/watchnow is the website being referenced. More offered on that site than the firestick directv stream app or on a tablet version. To add to that the Samsung TV app version is in line with the watchnow version.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.