J

• 

4 Messages

Friday, January 27th, 2023 12:06 AM

NewsMax and OAN channels

Not a good decision for Directv to remove NewsMax.   Most Watched Channel and now I'm browsing other Cable Providers. Soon I will Cancel and remove Direct TV from My listings!   

Trump Rallies available on RSBN network / Rumble  

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

1 year ago

The contract expired so newsmax removed their feed.

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

So, are you saying newsmax was not cancelled by directv?

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

We agree JD. We’ve been DTV customer for 22 years and are looking elsewhere as well

• 

18 Messages

1 year ago

I am also leaving DIRECTV after 20+ years & 4 states!!! They want to play politics so I’m using my power as a consumer to let them know what I think of their politics!! & I won’t be going to dish with as they are merging with DIRECTV!! Bye bye DIRECTV hope your wallets can handle your dumb move! 

• 

18 Messages

1 year ago

I don’t believe that Newsmax just removed their feed! Political clear & simple!

• 

18 Messages

1 year ago

Also just so people know DIRECTV is going to merge with dish. Look online it tell about it! So why switch to dish … they are going to be one network 

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Directv and ATT do not like honest news and even though Newsmax and OANN are two of the top rated news channels at around 23 million viewers they were removed, in order to get their attention you need to drop their cell service and Directv. 

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

Fake news & dis-information Shannon! (Yet another phishy bot with a zillion chat badges. Troll!)

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Looking elsewhere.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.