M

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023 5:04 PM

Closed

Newsmax

WHY DID YOU LET THIS NETWORK BACK ON????

I WILL BE CANCELING MY DIRECTV ACCOUNT!  I had a few weeks of not having to live with a (Edited per community guidelines) that watches that - but now that is over!  I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ANGRY!!  They are further to the right than Fox - what is wrong with you - it is nothing but a propaganda arm of the GOP and they lie more than Fox!

DirecTV (Edited per community guidelines) - why couldn't you have stuck to your not carrying them??  Why - greed

ACE - New Member

• 

5.2K Messages

1 year ago

DIRECTV wanted to stay open to offering both left wing/right-wing and conservative networks, so they were able to reach an agreement with NewsMax today. Having NewsMax dropped likely had a good effect on their customer base so they felt a negotiation with NewsMax was necessary. For OAN, it was likely not too much of a burden not having it anymore so that is the reason that channel hasn’t been returned in over a year.

If it is a problem for you, you can always make a favorites list that does not include NewsMax. It is a simple and effective solution. Otherwise, cancel your subscription and find another provider that doesn’t offer NewsMax (few don’t offer it so good luck). 

That is how the pay-TV industry works. You pay for what programming you watch, and it doesn’t matter whether or not you may not like a couple. 

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

Wow, you have your choice of over 20 left-leaning or far-left channels on DT that spread leftist propaganda like the Russia collusion hoax, many word for word, and you're complaining?

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.