S

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 25th, 2023 12:35 AM

Closed

Why will you be willing to lose a lot of customers IF you drop Newsmax? You already lost the NFL Package.

Lost the NFL Package.   Drop Newsmax and you will lose many more customers.   Who's making the business decisions here.

ACE - New Member

• 

5.2K Messages

2 years ago

This is just a public forum of other customers. Whatever agreement settled between DIRECTV and NewsMax is beyond our knowledge as customers. All we can do is wait until tomorrow.

If it is indeed dropped, you can cancel by calling in (number in my greeting below) and saying ‘cancel’ to the robot. All leased equipment gets returned to a participating FedEx or UPS location with your account number. Be sure to keep the receipt given to you by the clerk so you can avoid the possibility of an equipment non return fee (ERF) as you now have proof of return.

Additionally, if you are somehow still locked into a contract, DIRECTV will charge you $20 for every month left. This is known as the early termination fee (ETF). These are restarted when you add/upgrade to new equipment or move services to another address. If you haven’t done this within the last 2 years, you should be good to cancel without the fee. 

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

How stupid can you get DIRECTV?  Dropping NEWSMAX. If you don’t think we don’t know you are doing this for political reasons, think again.  What did the administration destroying our country promise you?  A seat at the table when it’s all said and done?  Don’t count on it!  They are just using you as a pawn in their dirty scheme to bring down America.  When it happens you are not going to be happy.  When these communist get what they want they will drop you and their other useful (Edited per community guidelines) (ANTIFA, LBTQ etc, BLM) like a rock off the Empire State Building.  You should take a look at Venezuela & Cuba.  You are going to be just like the people in those countries (hungry, abused, cold & scared) along with all the people in this country.

If you drop NEWSMAX, I’m dropping DIRECTV immediately.  I can get the 3 or 4 channels I watch on DIRECTV from cheaper sources. Why not drop CNN or MSNBC who do nothing but lie to us (oh, but that’s the point is it not).  Yes, I know they are lying because I check out what CNN, MSNBC & NEWSMAX report from both liberal & conservative sites.  I have found that CNN & MSNBC just plain lie 94% of the time.  On the other hand, NEWSMAX tells the truth 99% of the time.  But I guess you just can’t have the American people hear the truth.  DIRECTV IS DISGUSTING!

(edited)

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

2 years ago

Very true and accurate analysis of CNN and MSNBC.  Political puppets for the Democrat Party.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.