Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

P

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Dec 14, 2021 1:53 PM

Unable to sign in to Directv stream / never ending loop.

Im completely lost. I work in IT and have never been this stumped. I have ATT Fiber and just switched from DirecTV to DirecTV Stream. I am unable to access DirecTV Stream because it will constantly try to either 1) Take me to my DirecTV standard account or 2) If I do try to log into DirecTV Stream separately with a separate ID I have created for it, it tells me: 

Check your entry and try again. Keep in mind, you’ll have to reset your password after too many unsuccessful sign-in attempts.
Care Code: 201 [LU100]
The stream box I ordered with DirecTV Stream does not work due to my sign in issues. It tries to auto-sign me in with my main user account and fails telling me I need to sign in with my ATT User ID and password. They even sent me another box when I was telling them we just need to turn auto sign in off. 
I cannot log in to my account, I just got charged a bill, I am unable to use the box I am paying for, I have ZERO access to my email because it too is broken and will not allow me to log in, and they offered me a $7 credit on the phone yesterday after talking to another guy for an hour with no assistance.
I really dont want to have to cancel all of my ATT services, you guys have been great but this is absolutely insane. Please fix my account. I have changed every email on my account so none of them overlap and its still a sign in nightmare with no end in sight. 
I am in a never ending loop of not being able to access my service. If that's not bad enough, I have spent literally hours on the phone with all kinds of different people with absolutely no assistance. 
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3.3K Messages

4 months ago

Oh! Using the same email? There is a known issue using the same credentials. You need to use a different email for the service. Lots of posts here in the forum on the problems.

• 

5 Messages

4 months ago

Yep. Read all of those and tried that. 

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3.3K Messages

4 months ago

...and? Are you using a different email for the DirecTV Stream service or the same?

• 

5 Messages

4 months ago

Different email

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3.3K Messages

4 months ago

What device are you using? Tried on another device?

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.