Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

P

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Jan 17, 2022 4:18 PM

Disney+ no longer works on DirecTV Stream android box

Ever since AT&Ttv switched to DirecTV Stream, the Disney+ app no longer works on the android tv box. It works on all other devices and smart tvs, but not through the DirecTV box. HBOMax also now loads slower. Amazon Prime and Netflix still work fine, but Disney+ has stopped and HBOMax is slow. Thoughts?

Ludwick577

• 

1.7K Messages

4 m مضت

All of my apps work fine. What do you mean when you say Disney+ no longer works? Does it load or not ...or?

• 

3 Messages

4 m مضت

It does not load. The logo come up, the blue circle spins, and nothing else happens. Occasionally, an error 42 message pops up, which means trouble connecting to servers. Sometimes it means slow internet. But that’s not the problem.  All other apps like Amazon prime and Netflix load quickly on the same device, and Disney plus loads quickly on every other device except the DirecTV stream boxes. I have four boxes and problem is same for all four. So the problem is in the DirecTV stream boxes, not the internet connection. 

Ludwick577

• 

1.7K Messages

4 m مضت

Just checked my Disney plus and it loads and works fine. Did you try to uninstall/reinstall? Restart the box?

• 

3 Messages

4 m مضت

Yes. Uninstalled.  Reinstalled. Actually did a factory reset on the DirecTV boxes. Results still the same. 

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.