Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Our contract with Disney has expired. We appreciate your patience while we negotiate to offer you more flexible channel lineups and all your shows and sports in one place. Please visit TVPromise.com and UnbundleDisney.com for more details.

F

2 Messages

Monday, April 29th, 2024 6:38 PM

Closed

Gemini Air Devices loose Internet Connection

My system has the same problem.  I have 3 Gemini Air Devices installed last month (March 2024).  Randomly, and typically occuring every other day, I turn on the TV and I get a blank screen. 

I have found that if I push many different buttons on the remote as possible, I eventually get to a screen that states "No Internet Connection" with 4 options at the I select Go to Settings.  I then use the down arrow key to select System and press OK on the remote.  On the right side it shows Settings, General Settings, and Network & Internet (my internet name is on the next line down).  If I press OK, it shows that the Wi-Fi toggle is ON (in Blue), and that my Available Networks below; below my network name is "No Internet".  If I toggle the Wi-Fi Off and then ON, my network name now shows "Connected" and a blue banner shows up on Network Connected successfully".

The system works as it should until it acts up again over the next couple of days.  I contacted DirecTV help, they had me perform a master reset (still the same issue) and then I talked to someone today and they said that the only option is to replace all of them and that "hopefully" the problem is solved...  

How do I program the dongle to keep memory of my internet connection?

ACE - Expert

• 

5.8K Messages

4 months ago

Duplicate post. You already posted the exact comment in another thread. Duplicates will not get you anywhere sooner.

ACE - Expert

• 

5.8K Messages

4 months ago

Closing for duplicate.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.