Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(826)
C
samsung TV remote wont stay connected to Drirectv Stream box C71KW400

After I set up the remote (RMCSPA1RP1) with the box by navigating the 6 failures (getting the last one to change the channel), it quits working with the box. The remote worked fine with the TV and the DTV Stream App. This is repeatable. How can I get it to stay?

Question

Buy Streaming box

I believe I have a bad Osprey box. I cannot find a link to buy a refurbished one.  Can you give me the link??

Question

Help for update old firmware to new

Hi there. I’m trying to update my DIRECTV stream box and I think it still running AT&T firmware. How do I update it because just stuck on update then unable to update.

Question

Accepted Solution

Public WiFi connection at RV park

Using a public WiFi connection at an RV park and it is one that asks for extra info and to check a box to accept their terms. Cannot get to that screen to put in info and check the box, similar to connecting to wifi like at a Target store or Walmart.

Question

Installation of Direct Stream modem

I am a new occupant of this home and I am scheduled ro receive a modem on 11/30. I spent several confusing hours oh the phone setting up this service. I was asked a confusing question about jacks. The home has phone jack because it predates cell. One wall jack is labeled ATT and has a jack that says

Question

Directv stream devices

I have 2 new directv stream devices. When I try and sign into devices with my username and password. I get an error message saying this is not the ID you signed up for this service. Care code 205.4. I have talked with 2 directv reps about this problem, changed my password numerous times. They told m

Question

When Paused, Netflix is launched

When I pause Directv Stream on the Directv box, within 3 mins, will laumch Netflix on its own, when I exit and go back to TV, the pause time is gone, Does anyone else see this behavior and how do I prevent it?

Question

Directv Stream device tries to connect to wrong HDMI input

Recently purchase refurbished Directv Stream device for use on LG OLED48C1. Originally attached to HDMI 1 input.  Moved the connection to HDMI 4 due to some cabling Issues.  There are no devices connected to HDMI 1 and LG Dashboard reflects that status. When I power on the Stream device

Question

Directv Stream - Shop House

Hello, I have directv in my house, 4 TVs, a genie and all that. We built a shop house approx 50 yards away. My husband, of course, wants 2 TVs in the living room to watch multiple games and then tv outside on the porch. What is the best route for TV out there? The more I read, I think it would be di

Question

I'm looking for service in Brookville PA for DirecTV Stream

My sister-in-law visited us here in Milton GA, and was acclimated to our DirecTV Stream app that we use. She would like to know if DirecTV Stream is available in Brookville PA 15825, including the local stations there.  She currently has Comcast Xfinity for her cable and internet provider, but

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.