Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

R

Accepted Solution

Device setup hangs on “checking for updates”

I am adding a second AT&T DirecTV Stream box to my home. I get through the network setup, it says checking for updates and then throws an error message “There is a problem” and says try again. 

Question

C71kw-200 not updating

im trying to find answer why my devices stop working and even after reset, download of os, initial setup and now stuck on checking update. looks like im not alone with the issue. DTV please assist and DM me.

Question

Hook up a non smart tv

I have the ATT box hooked up to our main tv and the other 2 tv automatically line up with the main tv...all 3 are new smart roku tv's. I have a small tv in my office that is non smart and wonder how I can hook that up to the att direct stream.  They told me it's free but no clue what to do.

Question

Accepted Solution

Bundle with Internet?

Bundle with Internet? I have AT&T internet. Will a streaming bundle give me a better price on internet? I have AT&T modem BGW210

Question

Disney+ no longer works on DirecTV Stream android box

Ever since AT&Ttv switched to DirecTV Stream, the Disney+ app no longer works on the android tv box. It works on all other devices and smart tvs, but not through the DirecTV box. HBOMax also now loads slower. Amazon Prime and Netflix still work fine, but Disney+ has stopped and HBOMax is slow. T

Question

Accepted Solution

connecting 4 tv's to DIRECTV STREAM

I am 1 day into the 2 week trial changing from UVerse to Directv streaming. I just want to know if I have to have  boxes for my other 3 tv's ... I was told I could place this one in any room and could program the other 3 tv's remotely but HOW?

Question

Closed

Device

Where the streaming device specs?

Question

Remote turns tv off, but not on

I connected my Direct Streams box to my 55" Vizio (V555-G1). The Direct Streams remote does a good job of controlling my TV's functions except for turning the TV on. It has no problem turning the TV off. Once in a blue moon it will turn the TV on, but most of the time I have to use my Vizio remote.

Question

Bought an ospery box on ebay - old owner told me he no longer has access to account to disable auto sign-in, Any options?

Called early today to see why I couldn't sign into this box after doing a factory reset and the phone support told me I had to contact the old owner to get them to disable auto sign in on their account. I messaged the seller and told them this - and they said they no longer had access to that accoun

Question

direct stream remote and vizio tv

on my second TV I cannot get the Direct TV remote to connect with my Vizio Smart TV. I cannot get a Direct TV stream icon to come up. I can watch Direct Stream on it but it will not turn tv on and off.   

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.