Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(540)
P
INTERNET SERVICE IS DOWN

LAST WEEK A TREE FELL AND BROKE MY PHONE LINE     HOW DO I GET IT REPAIRED   IM (Edited per community guidelines)

Question

How do I tell DTV Stream to forget my speaker

When programming the remote you can have it turn your soundbar on/off. Apparently that confuses a Roku soundbar, so how do I turn that feature off?

Question

Network

I installed yesterday and today when I turn it on I have a red flashing light instead of green solid for the network. How do I fix it? It won't let me get into it without the network. My wifi is connected to my TV>

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LG WEB OS

Can the Direct app be downloaded on to an LG WEBOS TV?

Question

"Dev" label on DirecTV icon on Roku?

What does the DEV label on the DirecTV app icon mean? I saw it this afternoon, then I went to take a photo to show here, but the "DEV" label is gone now.

Question

Accepted Solution

Using Channel button with favorites on DirecTV Stream Device

Greetings all, I recently purchased a DirecTV stream device and have signed up for DirecTV Stream. The reason I chose this service over others is due to the "cable-like" experience that it offers. My grandmother is 88 years old and suffered a stroke several years ago. Services such as YouTube TV,

Question

Osprey box noob question

I just began using DTS after coming from YTTV. Much better PQ. I use both ATV 4K newest gen and a Roku. I’m reading on the osprey box and wondering if it’s worth it. I saw somewhere DTV is selling $49.95 refurbs but can’t find any links. Could you fine folks tell me your thoughts on why an Osprey wo

Question

Apps and Google voice

I bought 4 direct TV streaming devices under the impression that I don't have to have direct TV stream and that the boxes can be used a streaming device for the apps such as Netflix, Hulu, etc. Up until 3 weeks ago, it's asking me for a login for DirecTV stream. Really? $120x 4 for something I can't

Question

HDMI 1 on Direct TV stream

Whenever we shut off the TV using Direct TV stream when we turn the TV back on it goes to HDMI 3 and we have to manually reset it to HDMI 1 on the TV. Is there a way to set up so we do not lose the HDMI 1?

Question

End User Service Agreement Keeps Appearing

I have four Roku Sticks on four TVs with DirecTV Stream on all of them. Randomly, but often on all four TVs the DirecTV Stream End User Service Agreement appears. I press Agree and nothing happens. After a few minutes the agreement screen goes away. Sometimes that makes DirecTV Stream work, other ti

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.