Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

T
Directv Stream Remote Volume Button Not Functioning Properly

I set up the Directv Stream device, and programmed my remote to a Vizio TV. The mute button works appropriately, and does mute and unmutes the sound w

Question

Combine internet with tv

I've been trying to watch live stream TV and it tells me internet not connected.

Question

RC8V2 TV remote

RC8V2 TV remote doesn’t turn on/control volume on Insignia TV’s. I’ve un-paired remote, reset DVR, and re-paired remote, but still doesn’t work.

Question

remote doesn't control volume

Two identical TVs (LG). One remote installed controls volume and one doesn't.  On a different TV (Samsung), installing the remote took me to a d

Question

Cancel series recordings

How do I cancel the recording of series?

Question

REMOTE Not working in the set up of wireless network when restarting the DIRECTV stream. I have tried resetting the remote and it does not

My AT&T TV remote will not repair with the DIRECTV stream after resetting the TV box. Everything resets until it gets to the set up wireless netwo

Question

What is care code 600

Care code 600?

Question

Netflix not working on DirectTV Stream

When I used the DirecTV Stream, Netflix App, I cannot download all movies and shows, only some of them. The error I get is:  tvq-pb-101 (5.2.5)

Question

Stream Device forcing Gamma 2804 (HDR)

Just received 3 Stream Devices and have 1000mb AT&T fiber Internet. The devices push HDR gamma even though content is streaming at 1080p. The pic

Question

siri 4k remote fast forward not working correctly

With my new apple tv with the new Siri remote, on apple tv, netflix, amazon prime, the fast forward method works great. You pause the show, put your

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.