Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Use a device not provided by DIRECTV? You can find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(5801)
M
Streaming Gemini unit turns off when TV turns off

DirectTV streaming customer for one week. Successfully set Gemini up along with its remote.  Worked ok until I turned Samsung. TV off.  Unit turned completely off, making me have to start all over with programming.  Any suggestions?

Question

Substitute T-Vision Hub for DirecTV hub?

I currently stream with DirecTV in my vacation rental unit. At home, I also want to stream with DirecTV.  I now stream with T-Vision/YouTube.  Can I use my T-Vision streaming hub with my DirecTV account? I already have the DirecTV remote. 

Question

Accepted Solution

Sound Out of Sync with Video

I am having frequent problems with the sound being out of sync with the video on both of my DirecTV streaming devices. The problem mostly involves playback of DVRed shows, but has happened very intermittently when watching live, and it happens frequently on the one app (WeatherNation) that I have in

Question

recording from directv stream

Hi, we recently went to streaming app thru my roku to get rid of the boxes. I clicked record on the app and set it to record the series. But i can find the recording. How do i get them? I dont need to keep any boxes to be able to record shows. Correct?

Question

Get asked over and over again if I want to use Google Assistant

I keep getting asked if I want to use Google Assistant. It just pops up randomly in the middle of watching a TV program. When it happens I am just watching, I am not using my remote or anything. It's really annoying. Every time I say that I don't want to use it, another box comes up to verify, and I

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to set up new osprey box

Hello community! I just bought a new (never been used) osprey box from a reputable eBay seller. After setting up the device, connecting to the internet and letting it do its updates everything goes well but then it comes to a screen that says it's trying to connect to a video bridge.  It's as

Question

Genie Air Have to Reset Every 2 Days

On multiple TVs, We have to reset the attached Genie Airs after two days. When turning the TV/GP on via the remote, the screen comes up the DirectTv shade of blue, indicating that the HDMI interface is working fine and it’s the GP that isn’t transmitting the correct data.   The devices are on

Question

Turn off screen message:Activate Spirts Mide Now

This message has appeared on our screen. We do NOT want sports mode. We just want to watch the Bruins game. this is annoying and interfering with viewing. How do we delete this message/pop up?

Question

Local News App not in catalog

I am trying to load the WIVB News 4 app on my DirecTV Stream Gemini box. The app is in the Google Play Store when I search on the Web. However, I can not find it when I do a search on the Gemini box. This is an app for my home town news station in Buffalo. I am on Direct TV in Southwest Florida.

Question

No local channels on Roku TV app - DirecTV Streaming service, but it works on iphone

Local channels do not show up in the DirecTV Streaming app guide on all 3 of my Roku TV's. They do show up on my iPhone DirecTV App.  I called Tech Support 2 times.  Their recommendation was to send my Genie sticks instead of using the Roku TV App.  UNNACCEPTABLE!!!  I want the

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.