Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

One America News - Directv old satellite service vs Directv Streaming Question

I am hearing on the news that AT&T DirecTV is dropping One America News.  I'm currently on AT&T U-verse and have been since it's inception, but being told it is being discontinued and have been approached every time I go into Walmart by AT&T Reps wanting me to switch to DirectTV St

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

3 days with Direct TV Stream, and my personal information is already leaked

Hello all, just signed up with DirectTV Stream 3 days ago, and my account info has already been leaked. I received a call from 833-676-2550 saying "You AT&T Direct TV existing account is qualified for 50% off... call us back at 833-676-2550" for details."  I called back, and was offered a

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Update local channels

I moved from one state to another and my local channels are in the state I received service. All of my accounts are showing the current location. I have called for assistance multiple times on this matter and no can seem to assist. Any thoughts from the community would be great, thanks.

Question

Customer Service CEO

THE main reason we took out an account with DIRECTV (back then AT&T) was to be able to watch OAN. Why would you cancel them?  Do you have any idea how difficult it is to actually find out what is going on in our country with all of the misinformation coming from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc?!!!&nb

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

contract

why pay for equipment

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Roku Streaming

I moved in December and switched to Direct Stream through a ROKU. I can get all of my other subscriptions through the ROKU but I can not Direct TV Stream through the ROKU it will not sign on.  I can use the Directv Stream through my iPad and iPhone but not my ROKU device on the TV.  What

Question

Out of Network Too Many Streams - how to reset if all devices are off

I understand the policy on streaming out of the home network. I am looking for a way to reset the out of home network streams.  The message indicates to close streaming devices and click on refresh.  I have closed all of the devices streaming out of network but I still receive the error.&

Question

Accepted Solution

Device setup hangs on “checking for updates”

I am adding a second AT&T DirecTV Stream box to my home. I get through the network setup, it says checking for updates and then throws an error message “There is a problem” and says try again. 

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

C71kw-200 not updating

im trying to find answer why my devices stop working and even after reset, download of os, initial setup and now stuck on checking update. looks like im not alone with the issue. DTV please assist and DM me.

Question

Hook up a non smart tv

I have the ATT box hooked up to our main tv and the other 2 tv automatically line up with the main tv...all 3 are new smart roku tv's. I have a small tv in my office that is non smart and wonder how I can hook that up to the att direct stream.  They told me it's free but no clue what to do.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.