Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

W

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Aug 30, 2021 8:21 PM

Bally Sports

How did AT&T get away with the Bally sports deal?  They screwed over EVERYONE with any other streaming service.  I would have enjoyed watching my favorite baseball team this year.  THANKS A LOT YOU D-BAGS.

You want me to switch from Hulu Live at $68/month over to AT&T for $85 a month.  What makes you think this is ok.  How did AT&T and Bally get away with this deal?  You screwed over millions of people.  

lou_do

ACE - New Member

• 

52 Messages

2 m ago

First of all, this forum is made up of users like you and I. Don't get mad at DirecTV Stream because other providers haven't negotiated a contract with Bally Sports. Contact your provider and let them know you want the services. But, like DirecTV Stream it will cost you more, if they add the networks. But to me it is worth the added cost for the Bally Networks.

bill4002

ACE - Scholar

• 

5 Messages

2 m ago

The reason why Hulu, YouTube and Sling offer a lower price is that they don't carry Regional Sport Networks. The RSN are very pricey and Direct TV Streaming is the only streaming service that carries the RSN. 

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

Hulu HAD the local Fox sports channels last year.  They dropped them when Bally took over the Fox Sports channels.  My HULU price didn't go down when they took away those channels.  Why should my price go back up if the add the channels?  

Bally didn't even bother to negotiate with the other services.  They simply said, this is our price, take it or leave it.  This was corporate theft.  No way around that.  It's complete BS.

(edited)

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

565 Messages

2 m ago

Then leave - do you have a choice!

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.