Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

K

• 

1 Message

Mon, Sep 20, 2021 8:28 PM

Can't record local stations

My husband and I recently moved and had AT&T/Direct TV Stream installed in our home.  We have been unable to record and programs on network TV -- NBC, Fox, CBS, ABC, Univision.  All other stations appear to be working properly.  We are trying to use Cloud DVR.

Any advice?

Jeffster

ACE - Professor

• 

51 Messages

2 m ago

Are you using the DirecTV Stream box or a supported device?

Are you receiving a error message?

Are the local channels in the guide or are you not getting the channels to record?

• 

1 Message

19 h ago

We have the same problem.   We get the local channels,  they are in the guide but won't record from the hide not from live TV.  We get a message that says. "Looks like something went wrong.   We couldn't set the recording you requested. "

We have tried on our controller box as well as on several devices like our phones using the app.

Jeffster

ACE - Professor

• 

51 Messages

17 h ago

Are you having the problem on every channel or on one channel?

Is it happening on a certain program or on any program?

Ludwick577

• 

534 Messages

16 h ago

Did this just start happening b/c there was a local channel outage yesterday where I live --I contacted live chat support and the person said it was scattered nationwide. Mine is fixed though was only out a few hours. 

• 

2 Messages

10 h ago

Having the same issues… Customer Service was zero help. I am able to set recordings for all non-local channels just fine, but anything local does not work. Super frustrating considering most of what I want to record are on locals. If there isn’t a solution in the near future, this would be cause for me to look elsewhere for TV service. 

(edited)

Ludwick577

• 

534 Messages

10 h ago

what device and zip code?

• 

2 Messages

10 h ago

Directv Stream. 36532

Ludwick577

• 

534 Messages

9 h ago

U didn't say which device. App or stream box? Can you watch your locals live?

(edited)

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.