Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

L

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, October 22nd, 2022 4:53 PM

Channel Lineup

Why in the world would DirectTv omit a channel - specifically, Hallmark Mysteries & Movies, from a “higher” tier package? You can get this channel in the basic “Entertainment” level - but when you pay $20 a month more for the “Choice” package - you lose it.

Every other company keeps all existing channels and then adds the additional channels as you move up in price.

Bad form DirectTv!! I hope you will fix this - and then I will gladly pay you more each month for a different pacakage.

Accepted Solution

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

742 Messages

3 months ago

You can still get this with the higher packages you just have to pay $5.00 more to get it with the Movies Extra Pack unless you have the Entertainment Package or the Premiere Package it is included with these.

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Thanks. My problem is that Hallmark Mysteries & Movies is the ONLY channel from the Entertainment package that does not get included in the Choice package.  For $20 a month more - all of the “basic” channels should convey - without me having to do another add-on package for $5 more dollars.

I’ll stay with the cheaper package and pay Friendly TV for the others I want.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.