Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

B

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 5:21 PM

Direct TV Streaming audio sync issues with Fox Business

I have an issue with the audio and video getting out of sync when watching Fox Business via Direct TV streaming. I have had this problem since I became a DTV streaming subscriber several months ago.

The issue is only when watching Fox Business channel on any of my 4 televisions using fire sticks, one and older version and 3 new. The audio gets out of sync when some commercials air. After that the out of sync issues stays until shutting the TV off, or switching channels, and coming back to fox business. It does not happen when using an iphone or ipad app, or on my computer.
It doesn't happen on all commercials and appears to me that it is ok on national ones, but when they switch to commercials that are more specific to my Central Texas region (like Texas political ads or companies that have specific ads for this region like car companies) it happens and stays that way until I do a channel switch and come back
I have contacted Direct TV Streaming 3 times over these several months. They have tried the normal reset, reboot, and reload process you would expect but nothing has helped.
I am at the point of finding a different streaming solution as we watch Fox Business all day.
No Responses!

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.