Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

M

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, October 15th, 2022 9:47 PM

Guide does not work, when we switch over to the guide on the screen the down, up, and side arrows no longer work to go thru the guide.

The guide used to work, we are on a Samsung Smart TV not using a box of any kind.  Now it just shows where you are, what station you are on and those around the station you are on but, cannot move the cursor either up or down or left or right.  I unplugged the TV, took the batteries out of the remote but, cannot get the guide to work.

Accepted Solution

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

727 Messages

3 months ago

The Samsung tv app for Directv Stream has known issues and is very buggy it has been this way for a long time and has not been fixed yet.  If removing the app and then reinstalling does not fix it then if I was you I would definitely look into getting an external device for viewing your Directv Streaming such as Directv Streaming Box, Roku, Fire Stick/Cube, etc...

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Thanks, I thought I was deleting the app but only was deleting the icon, deleted and reinstalled the app and it works ok now, thanks much.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.