Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

S

• 

10 Messages

Wed, Jun 29, 2022 1:49 AM

history channel problems

History channel pixels frezzes up streaming

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

435 Messages

3 m مضت

To confirm you are a Directv Streaming Customer?  If so what device are you using to stream?  Is this only happening on this one channel or is this happening on multiple channels?

• 

10 Messages

3 m مضت

I have a directv streaming box sn x71ve0ga017670 it's only on history channel its my second box in one month so that's not the problem

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

435 Messages

3 m مضت

Try pressing the red button on the side of the box for 20 seconds it will reset your box and see if that helps clear up the problem?

• 

10 Messages

3 m مضت

Ok I’ll try

• 

10 Messages

3 m مضت

It’s still doing it pixelated

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

435 Messages

3 m مضت

Do you have any other devices that you can use to stream your Directv on to see if this same issue happens on another device?

• 

10 Messages

3 m مضت

I do I have roku and the app for Directv streaming and it’s fine

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

435 Messages

3 m مضت

That is very puzzling as I do not know how to help you!  All I can tell you to do is contact customer service and tell them the issue that you are having!  In my opinion, I think even though this issue is only affecting the History channel that there is some issue with the box since it is not happening when you are viewing it on your Roku device.  If you ever resolve this issue please let us know so that other customers may know how this issue was fixed.  Here is the customer service number in case you need it.   1 -800-531-5000  Sorry I wasn't able to help you!

(edited)

• 

10 Messages

3 m مضت

Thank you very much for trying

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

435 Messages

3 m مضت

You are most welcome!  I hope that you can get your issue resolved as it can be very frustrating when a channel is not working right that you like to watch!

GTyz

• 

123 Messages

3 m مضت

Indeed, there's macro blocking on History Channel on my Osprey happening occasionally (not very frequently) but no freezing like reported - I guess that's what you reported @surfsupdood?

• 

10 Messages

3 m مضت

It pixels every couple of minutes even the recorded ones spixels it's frustrating

• 

2 Messages

3 m مضت

This also happens on Fire TV devices.

GTyz

• 

123 Messages

3 m مضت

looks better now on my side

• 

10 Messages

3 m مضت

Same here looks good

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.