Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

C

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Jan 23, 2022 5:30 AM

Right arrow changed from 15 to 30 seconds recently on DirecTV stream remote

I was watching both NFL games today (recorded), and as I always do, I used the right arrow to advance to the next play. In the past, on the stream device, it would advance 15 seconds, which is what I want. However, today, it changed to 30 seconds, which I don’t want. This is actually why I started using the stream device as opposed to my other devices to watch DirecTV Stream (Apple TV, Smart TV, etc.)…because they all had 30 second advance. Is there something I can do to change it back to 15 seconds?  

Accepted Solution

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.3K Messages

10 months ago

@coachcranky93 Got that software update right arrow 30 seconds now. Left arrow used to be 10 seconds--that is 15 after the update. So, it's not just you. I guess most people don't see it yet b/c they roll out updates over a few weeks.

(edited)

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.3K Messages

10 months ago

I'm seeing 15 seconds.  What software version do you have?

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

43.7K Messages

10 months ago

As far as I know, the DirecTV Stream has always advanced in 15-sec steps using that button.

• 

4 Messages

10 months ago

I’m not sure which software version it is (or how to tell), but when I go to System: General, under “check for updates”, it says my software is up-to-date.

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.3K Messages

10 months ago

On the stream box it is there under settings-system---general---system summary ---scroll down "directv stream version"  

I'm seeing live tv with a buffer goes forward 30 seconds after you rewind then forward but recorded shows show 15 seconds ff for me.

(edited)

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.3K Messages

10 months ago

Recordings go forward 15 seconds on right arrow on my Directv Stream box. OP is about the Dtv Stream box

(edited)

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.3K Messages

10 months ago

OP's question/issue is about Dtv Stream box. We aren't going to go off on another tangent with your timewasting. At least I'm not.

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

10 months ago

The DirecTV Stream Version is 26.2.115.23.

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.3K Messages

10 months ago

Looks like a newer version than I have. I'm on 26.2.114.26   Not looking forward to not having 15 second skip. Do you notice any other changes? They never release notes on software updates.

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

10 months ago

That’s all I’ve noticed so far. 

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.