Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

C

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 9:46 PM

Yes Network availability

I too went to Directv Stream for Yes Network and other channels v. the much more expensive DTV Satellite service we had.  Problem #1 - after months of calls, emails and 6 streaming boxes, the "back office" at DTV was able to overcome the hold Satellite apparently had on our account.  Now that my Yankees are in the hunt and have a player trying to break the home run record,  I have wanted to watch their games on the Yes Network.  Problem #2 - after almost an hour via chat with a DTV Stream agent, he/she determined the Yes Network is not available where I live.  Why is that?  Single family residence in SW Michigan.

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.3K Messages

2 months ago

YES is considered a local channel/RSN. You live in Michigan. That's why you don't get it. RSN stands for Regional Sports Network. You don't live in that region. If you want to watch baseball teams out of your region, you need to sub to MLB extra innings.

(edited)

ansky360

• 

28 Messages

2 months ago

Go to this link and click on "Regional Sports & Local" at the top.  Type in your zip code and it will tell you which local channels and RSNs are available in your area.  

https://www.directv.com/stream/channel-lineup/

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.3K Messages

2 months ago

OP already said they live in SW Michigan. YES network is for the NY area

ansky360

• 

28 Messages

2 months ago

I know.  I provided the link so he can see what networks are actually available in his area.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.