Learn about the packages and offers we have for you!

DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM have several packages available to make you the ultimate TV fan. Whether you're looking for the best combination of comedy, drama, lifestyle and news at a great price or all of your sports, we've got what you need!

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions...

(3)
M

Accepted Solution

Streaming Gemini unit turns off when TV turns off

DirectTV streaming customer for one week. Successfully set Gemini up along with its remote.  Worked ok until I turned Samsung. TV off.  Unit turned completely off, making me have to start all over with programming.  Any suggestions?

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to set up new osprey box

Hello community! I just bought a new (never been used) osprey box from a reputable eBay seller. After setting up the device, connecting to the internet and letting it do its updates everything goes well but then it comes to a screen that says it's trying to connect to a video bridge.  It's as

Question

Accepted Solution

closed captions moved to top on screen

Just today the closed captions are appearing on the top of screen instead of bottom. This only happens on shows I recorded. The live tv shows the closed captions are on the bottom as usual. I have tried unplugging for several minutes but that did not fix.

Question

Join the latest conversations...

(44)
How to work with dynamic IP addresses

Trying to figure this out before we sign up. Senario: my mother has an internet service that only has dynamic IP addresses and the "system" decides she is out of home because the address has changed more than 4x in the year. She can still watch both of her TVs without a problem. If my father goes to

Question

Directv stream with Apple TV question about Guide

I have Apple TV and am considering Directv Stream. Will I be able to scroll through the guide in Directv stream using Apple TV and the Apple TV remote? Is there an advantage to using another device or remote for channel surfing?

Question

Gemini Air - Voice Commands with Google HUB?

We just switched from a DirecTV Gemini to a Gemini 'Air' and needing some assistance with voice controls - AKA, not holding a remote and pressing a button to change the channel / turn on the TV. We were controlling the Gemini via Harmony HUB which was unreliable (and now unsupported). Now since the

Question

Directv on LG TV

My housesitter is cyberphobic, so I need to only play Directv from my set-top box whenever she's here. When I set it up this way, it works fine until I choose to play a program that has been recorded on the Directv DVR. When I select which recording to play, the HDMI input changes and I get a "no si

Question

DirecTV Stream/Chromecast/Bluetooth Speakers

Anyone else have problems with DirecTV Stream on Chromecast with Google TV when connected to Bluetooth speakers? Mine works fine without the bluetooth speakers, but as soon as it connects to bluetooth speakers (speaker or headphones), the DirecTV Stream app freaks out and will go into a channel load

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.