Do you need some help resolving some issues with your DIRECTV service?

If so, you’re in the right place.

Are you experiencing a DIRECTV outage? Are you seeing errors on your screen? Is your video streaming acting up? Are you losing service or signals? Are you running into issues with the DIRECTV Everywhere app? We’ve collected all of our best support content in one place for you to use to resolve all of your DIRECTV concerns!

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest DIRECTV solutions...

(9)
F

Accepted Solution

Dish/receiver compatibility

Wondering if a directv Slimline SWM 3 LNB 3D2RBLNBR0-14 DISH is compatible with HR24? If so, does it require a SWM power inserter?

Question

Accepted Solution

Old D11 receiver

Can i reactivate our old D11 receiver to use with old satellite??? We just recently changed out to Genie and new satellite but would like to use this old equipment in our garage if possible. Dont matter about HD.

Question

Accepted Solution

Football Pkg.

Does DirecTV still have the definitive NFL Pkg for the 2024 Season?

Question

Accepted Solution

DTV & Verizon Wireless 5G

I have DTV - satellite. Looking to switch internet providers. Question surrounds set-up with Verizon Gateway unit, old router has ethernet cable from a DTV device that is screwed onto a coaxial cable, do I just plug that same ethernet cable into the Verizon Gateway unit?

Question

Accepted Solution

What satellite provided local channels to ZIP 44060

Local channels fade, scatter and go out

Question

Join the latest DIRECTV conversations...

(118)
Getting :too many active locations" on several minis.

I spoke with "help" and after an hour, the TV's all worked. They all started again the next day. Is there a sequence that will reset all minis? I have four minis, two connected to cable and four that are wireless. We are very frustrated. Please help

Question

I am soooo fed up with Accout issues with ATT Direct TV and now Gemini

I have been a Direct TV satellite customer for 15 yrs, wanted to switch to Gemini streaming but COULD NOT with the same email. INSANE! So I used My wifes email and we get the Gemini, BUT, she has ATT phone tied to that email and we now cannot access or create an account for the Gemini. This is frea

Question

direct tv hook up

just had a Winegard traveler pro sk2swm3 on my motorhome when its stored in enclosed building i want to use my outside swm 3 pole mounted dish question /how do i hoohook it up to the outside dish using the tripod inlet in rear compartment?

Question

Accepted Solution

Dish/receiver compatibility

Wondering if a directv Slimline SWM 3 LNB 3D2RBLNBR0-14 DISH is compatible with HR24? If so, does it require a SWM power inserter?

Question

DirecTV Equipment

Can you watch a recorded show on a Genie without the Genie being connected to the antenna?

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.