L

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Sep 20, 2022 11:23 PM

Billing

When I first got AT&T TV stream my bill was $89 and DIRECTV took over from there,  last month my bill was $165 this month it’s $175 why are cable companies allowed to have this type of behavior? I’m ready to switch back to Cablevision!

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

2.1K Messages

7 d مضت

AT&T TV STREAM?!? Do you mean DIRECTV STREAM? And, the bill shouldn’t just rapidly increase unless someone upgraded your package without your consent or a bunch of premiums were subscribed to..

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

43.3K Messages

7 d مضت

Compare your prior bill with your new bill. What changed?

• 

4 Messages

7 d مضت

First time I signed up it was AT&T TV stream then DIRECTV took over. And nothing has changed on my bill.

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

43.3K Messages

7 d مضت

Obviously something changed on your itemized billing statement if the price jumped by $86. 

• 

4 Messages

7 d مضت

No my bill jumped $10 from last month. 
my comment was about the $89 introductory offer you know they always give you that good price in the beginning for one year that was the $89 statement . then my bill is consistently Changing and still is. I’m calling them tomorrow to find out what the difference is . thanks for the input .

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 d مضت

Just for clarification: The service was never called AT&T TV STREAM. First it was DIRECTV NOW and then AT&T TV NOW and finally DIRECTV STREAM.

Yes naming of the service has been horrible, especially with overlapping with DirecTV (satellite) which has caused so much confusion.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.