H

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, January 25th, 2023 5:11 AM

Closed

Did you really cut Newsmax TV

DirecTV, your equipment will now be in my garbage can! I just canceled your S?!t. Good luck, your going to need it.  Oh, you already have been given help from China. Bye, Bye.

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

As some of the "ace experts" have been trying to say this is normal! It is not! Directtv is trying its hardest to deplatform Newsmax as they are paying liberal networks more with less viewership. Offering Newsmax less money with them having more viewers. Iit is their right to do so. These are some details that the "ace folks" aren't telling you. And of course Newsmax wants to be paid in line with other cable channels, wouldn't you?

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

2 years ago

boomerft, of course the aces are being selective in their statements.  Some of them say Newsmax was dropped (that implies that DTV dropped the feed) and some are saying that Newsmax pulled their feed.  Which is it?  Can't be both.

The only thing normal here is contract negotiations for renewal.  But 2 conservative news stations being dumped inside of a year doesn't look "normal" and doesn't look like a coincidence.

ACE - Professor

• 

140 Messages

2 years ago

ACEs are regular customers, just like you, snowflake.

OAN was dropped from ALL major providers because of the lies they spread. Name just one provider that carries them and link to their website.

NewsMax (and probably OAN) can be seen for free via their website.

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Agree with Alice. It is not a "contract negotiation" that has caused the loss of Newsmax and they darn well know it. Especially after they just cancelled OAN last spring. It is yet another attack on all conservative or right leaning people in this country!  I have 13 left leaning news channels in my area, and all of them are lower views that Newsmax. So this is clearly censorship, lets call it what it is! 

I'm currently looking at our other options here, and if this station isn't returned, we will take our $$ elsewhere.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

2 years ago

baseballisback, isn't name calling against the community rules?  I could think of several I could use but won't stoop to your level.

(edited)

ACE - Professor

• 

140 Messages

2 years ago

Go find someone who cares.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

2 years ago

baseballisback, you are a rude sob!

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.