D

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021 3:52 PM

Closed

OAN Backers

I will be cancelling my AT&T service and encouraging others to do the same. It has recently been proven that AT&T is financially backing OAN (One America Network), an extremist right wing (Edited per community guidelines) network that supported the insurrection on January 6th. This company is turning its back on Democracy and is in favor (supporting) of a known fascist organization.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Directtv dropping OANN

ACE - Professor

• 

2K Messages

3 years ago

LOL --just change the channel -the channel --BYE-BYE

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I recently learned DTV is canceling OANN, i HOPE this is NOT true.  It's the ONLY channel I watch on regular TV.  When it goes, i go.  Why are we discussing removal of points of view and honest journalism.  It says volume about what is ostensibly a 'woke' culture at DTV.  

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

After 18 years of AT&T, they have shown their true colors, and it not RED, WHITE, AND BLUE! I will be canceling ALL of my AT&T services, and will encourage all my relatives, and friends to do the same! BYE AT&T

• 

16 Messages

3 years ago

OAN is a trustworthy news outlet that backs up their statements with data.  CNN ratings tanked becaused they are caught in lie after lie.  OAN is disliked because they expose corruption and lies with evidence.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.