Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Our contract with Disney has expired. We appreciate your patience while we negotiate to offer you more flexible channel lineups and all your shows and sports in one place. Please visit TVPromise.com and UnbundleDisney.com for more details.

Monday, November 16th, 2020 11:03 PM

Audience channel and Dan Patrick show

Audience channel and Dan Patrick show, I watched Dan Patrick every day for almost 10 years then I sold my house, moved in with my mother till we bought then renovated our new house. My mother has dish network so that took some getting use to. In the 4 months we stayed there we still payed our directv bill, we would watch on line when we could, but it’s not the same.

finally we moved in to our house, called for service to be hooked up, they said 2 weeks, are you kidding me, we waited the 2 weeks had our window from 12-4. We waited and waited, we called at 5 pm and they said he’s going to be there at 6, we’ll 6 came and went we called again and they didn’t know why he didn’t come and they couldn’t get in touch with him. Sorry you will need to reschedule and the best we could do is 2 weeks out. I was not happy about that. Well 2 weeks finally came and now I find out Dan Patrick is not there anymore and the Audience channel is gone. I guess I should have signed up with Comcast/ Xfinity like all my neighbors.

Sighned Disapointed

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

296 Messages

4 years ago

The Audience Channel no longer exists so signing up for Comcast or Xfinity or any other provider will not solve that issue.

That's the bad news.  The good news is that Dan Patrick has a podcast and The Dan Patrick show is available to stream on The Peacock Network.

You're welcome.

(edited)

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.