Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178416)
Hide channels I do not get in guide

Sometimes after a search, more than one hit on the search term will result. We have (unknowingly) requested RECORD on a channel that we do not get, so that when we try to play a recording, we learn that we did not get it because we do not subscribe to that channel.  This would not happen if on

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

VideoGuard Player Will Not Install

This is frustrating. I have been going through this for years. I can look at movies on my iPhone but not my computer. Why VideoGuard won't work? it's installed on my computer but when I hit play it tell me I need to install or update VideoGuard. I will have to go through the same steps and still not

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I NEED A CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL ADDRESS

I have a problem/complaint that I want to submit to DIRECTV customer service. I don't want to just talk to someone on the phone, I need to state my issue in writing. What email address can I user?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Error code 205.4

I use to be able to log into DirectTV and AT&T separately. Now I can't log into either one.  I use one email for AT&T and another for DirectTV but when I change password I keep getting the message with error code 205.4.  And when I can get directTV login to work I am redirected to

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

On demand will not connect to the internet

I am getting the message "internet connection lost". When I select "reconnect now".  I get the message "changes to internet settings cannot be made from this location". I have contact tech support and have done all the troubleshooting steps the techs requested and neither tech was able to r

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Thursday Night Football Broadcasts

Will DirecTV still be showing the Thursday Night NFL Football Games this year? Please respond. Thanks . . . Delbert Barrett

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Blacked out Philadelphia Phillies Baseball Games

I moved to Arizona 27 years ago and purchased DIRECTVMLB ticket . 27 years I’ve been able to watch the Philadelphia Phillies no matter who they played or where they were playing .I either got the Home feed or away feed . But this year for the first time ever I have not been able to watch any Philad

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Deleted recordings still showing

I am having the same problem as Shmica. My deleted recordings are still showing when I click the Menu button. This is only on the tv in the bedroom.  The main DVR in the living room is correct.  How do I get rid of them? 

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Upgraded package, can't stream new channels

Yesterday morning I upgraded from Basic to Choice package. On my TV, this was successful. However, on all streaming services this has not gone through. I've spoken to 5 or 6 Directv employees who keep giving me different non-answers, culminating with them telling me to wait longer today. Anyone hav

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Farm house with no Wi-Fi or cell coverage available

I have a farm house in another town that is pretty much out in the middle of nowhere. I have limited cell coverage out there so I cannot stream my Direct tv . I do currently have direct tv at my main home but want it out there also. I am only out there about 8 months out of the year so number one d

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.