Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(177389)
Fraud

A lady used my son's social security number and name to open a directv account. I have explained this three times in this space and it does not give me time to check the verifying code so it will be submitted.  I don't know what else to do.  It's a really lengthy response.  Would lov

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Neighbor satellite/pole on my property

Hi, Have enjoyed reading responses to other people's posts. Hopefully I can rehash this topic. When I had the land re-surveyed in 2016 (to find the survey markers - a lot of shifting dune on Lake Michigan) the pole and dish was found to be on my land (this forum isn't letting me upload a pic).

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

History channel opt in

want to opt in for history channel, how can I do this?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

History channel

II am missing the History Channel. I called DirecTV and they charged me $5 and said they would turn it back on. Everything I am reading here I should not have been charged. Why was I charged to turn the channel back on.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NFL Sunday Ticket FREE?

Why can't I get this offer here in Boise, ID? Its offered in San Francisco Bay Area and I would like the same offer. Anyone?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Directv app for ipad

I keep getting an error (102) I think. It will not let me watch some channels, mostly local, because it says I am already streaming this show on another device. I am the only one in the house that try’s to watch tv on a mobile device. Any idea how to fix this?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Why is NBC keep going black every 30 seconds

NBC in Jefferson, GA keeps going in and out. The screen turns Black every 30 seconds

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Programming ONN (Walmart) brand TV with Direct TV Genie Remote

I just wanted to share that I was finally able to program my Direct TV Genie remote with our new ONN brand tv from Walmart. Since ATT/Direct TV was not able to help me with this, I figured it out on my own. You need to select the "Element" brand tv, and it was the 3rd code down that worked. ATT told

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Need help on how to program my Direct tv remote to ONN Roku

I need help on how to program my Directv remote to my ONN Roku 50 in. I tried to go through all the 65 RCA codes but it kept saying try again & eventually it stopped working & didn’t give me the option to go through the codes again. Please help

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

maxgo quit working ,I have both HBO & Cinemax

maxgo online says it can't find my hbo & cinemax subscriptions on directv

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.