Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Remote pause not working

Pushing pause now only lasts about 2 min! Using RC64 remote with no problems w/ HR 54 Genie since Aug. Genie remote does same

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Directv App Galaxy S2 Tablet issues

The app was working a few days ago, Although some of playlist was missing. Now tablet (Samsung Galaxy S2, model SM-T810) won't connect to DVR (HR 54 Genie).  I've uninstalled reinstalled, twice! It does work on my Moto Z4 cell, now. I unstalled reinstalled there too. While trying to connect on

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Contract Renewal, Early Cancellation Fee, and DIRECTV/AT&T billing

In June 2021, my mother called 888-777-2454 to cancel her DIRECTV service because she has sold her home & was moving into my home. She should have been out of her contract period at this point, having established service at that residence in 2016.  During that phone conversation, she was g

Question

• DIRECTV Account

LCCs not connected message, yet I use an AM21

The past month or so, I keep getting messages off and on that my setup doesn't see the installed Local Channel Connector (LCC) [LCCs not detected] which blocks me from watching OTA stations through my D* setup, however, interestingly, I've never had LCCs installed. Since late 2010, I've had an AM21

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

TV goes to Mute when paused

When we pause on live TV the system goes mute and sound will not resume until the unite is restarted

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Newsmix

I used to be able to change which channel the audio comes from by moving the blue ring around the channel. How do I get that function back. My newsmen doesn't have that ring and I can't change which channel I am listening to. Thanks

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Keep having to reset receiver

We keep losing picture/sound. We have to reset the receiver in order to get it back on. We are having to do this multiple times a day. What could be the issue?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NFL Sunday Ticket Login Issues

I am not able to access the NFL Sunday Ticket with any of the login credentials I have! I have tried to reset my user ID as well as the password, but I keep getting routed to the AT&T page. I also tried logging into the NFL Sunday Ticket app but it says I don't have the right credentials.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

directv app on ipad air2

cannot get any abc live shows using app on ipad. all other channels are fine. programs come thru fine on tvs

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

Request a channel

How do I request ME TV on direct?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.