Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(54944)
G
Music Choice Video and Audio channels have no sound

My Music Choice Audio and Video channel do not have sound. Video image is fine however. Already tried re-setting my receiver but there's no change. Advice?

Question

switch from DirecTV to YouTube TV

Do I delete AT&T U-verse as my “TV provider” on my iPhone 13 before…or after I subscribe to YouTube TV? I will retain my recently-acquired fiber optic internet service & landline phone. I will run the YouTube TV trial with DirecTV until I drop DirecTV afterwards. First time cutting the cord

Question

Hisense TV Model 58U6HF will not pair with DirectTV Remote

Bought a new Hisense TV and would not pair with DirectTV remote. DirectTV sent me two new remotes and it still gives me the same 20 codes and none of them work. Even tried all 10 Durabrand codes and none of them work. How do I get the DirectTV remote to pair? Hisense TV Model # is 58U6HF.

Question

PARAMOUNT + WITH SHOWTIME APP NOT AVAILABLE WITH DTV CREDENTIALS

dtv sAYS: You will access the Paramount+ with SHOWTIME plan on the Paramount+ app by going to paramountplus.com and creating an account using your Directv username and password. BUT, IT JUST AIN'T SO

Question

no sound from the soundbar

My Bose 700 series surround bar was working fine until I tried ti pair the direct tv remote with my LG tv. As soon as I did that I lost all sound from my surround system

Question

Problem with Genie2 HS17-500 and Gemini C71KW-400

Receiver is Genie2, Model HS17-500Attached to Samsung TV via HDMI that came with Gemini, Model C71KW-400 Every day is a new day. Upon turning on the television I get either a black screen with sound and remote does not work. Or nothing at all. So, I have to restart my Gemini by pushing the red butto

Question

Apple TV App

I recently purchased a new Apple TV and now the DIRECTV app will not work. It’s stuck after logging in on select service Stram vs Satellite. Please help

Question

Accessibility is sporadic

Closed caption is only selecting certain phrases . Usually at the end of a sentence. Hearing problems here . Appreciate a fix

Question

Can't complete sign up

Trying to create an account. When I put in my billing address, which is my home address -- and yes, it's a house, and it's valid -- it tries to force me to fill in the "optional" address2 field. Honestly, I'm about to walk away from the whole thing; if DirecTV can't get something right that's as imp

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Channel lineup

Why does Direct TV not carry ESPN+?

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.