Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(50993)
X
I have a question?? I'm not a dish customer

I have a neighbor that has dish and the dish people came out and put the dish right next to my window and not my neighbors. How do I get it relocated??? I don't want it at my window.

Question

DIRECTV Just Didn’t Care

I have been a DIRECTV customer for 12 years when my equipment just stopped working. After trouble shooting on the phone, I was told that I had to pay $99 for a tech to come out.  Why should I pay $99 when I already pay for their service and it’s their equipment doesn’t work?  Anyway, afte

Question

Direct TV for RV

We currently have a Winegard antenna and a Directv receiver in our Rv. We purchased the motorhome in April. I think I want to connect this, but don't know if it is practical. I don't really need channels, as we have 3 smart televisions in the rv. Is it possible to just get connected without a bunch

Question

Accepted Solution

Cannot delete on streaming app

I cannot figure out how to delete recordings that were recorded on the genie on our direct TV streaming apps on the Apple TVs/iPhone. I’ve read all the articles but what is being told doesn’t exist.  So can someone please explain how to do this?

Question

program a rc73 remote for Directv

trying to set up a DIRECTV RC73 remote for an ATYME tv. Go through to set up procedure and when I get to program remote it shows that the tv is an Upstar. How do I get the mini genie to change to the right tv? which is the ATYME brand.

Question

It keeps happening. It did it again. MLB recording deleted at the end of the time block.

I worked a fourteen hour day yesterday.  The MLB game I wanted to watch was a day game.  Since I was working, I recorded it.  I finally get home after a very long day and my game isn't in the list.  I go to the recording manager, and sure enough, it was recorded but then deleted at the end of the ti

Question

Lions gate programs

I am a satellite customer and want to watch the added Lions gate programs but can't find them on the streaming app. Can anyone give me details on how to watch the programming?

Question

Contract extension done incorrectly

How do I get it corrected? I spoke to six people over two hours that couldn’t correct it.

Question

Grit

What channel is it???

Question

The price is too high

I would like to become a customer for directtv as it is a good provider, but the price is just too high. All the add on fees is outrageous. I know people who have directtv who pay way over what the directtv price says on the website.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.