Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(15827)
I
TRYING TO SIGN UP FOR FOX NATION LAST DAY FOR $1.50 MONTH DEAL

today is the last day to sign up for fox nation for only $1.50 a month but i don't know how to do that on my tv - can you please help with this

Question

Pre paid visa

After activation how long does it take to get the 150 visa for new customers?

Question

Horrendous DirecTV/AT&T Customer Service Experience

TO ALL: THIS HAS TO STOP...!! AN HOURS LONG DISCUSSION BOTH ON THE PHONE AND ONLINE AND THE ONLY THINGS I'VE BEEN ABLE TO LEARN IS THAT THERE'S BEEN A SPIKE IN BILLING HISTORY!   WHO TRAINS THESE EMPLOYEES!?!?!?! SINCERELY, GREG D. 

Question

How do I get to my bill

Att is redirecting me to Directv.com  This site is telling me i have to pay through Windstream????

Question

Cannot Log Into Starz App

When I go to log into Starz online, or on my Apple TV, or even on my phone, I am given the error message: Authentication Error You are not authorized for STARZ service I do have the Starz package on my Directv. I have tried restarting my laptop and refreshing the Apps to

Question

No Service Since Nov 18

My account number has been disconnected since November 18. My bill is paid and current. When I call customer service, I  keep being told I have to speak to RSH department at 1-877-684-6120, however I’ve been calling them and never get anyone from that department to answer. It’s always billing,

Question

DirectTv bill & account no longer on ATT Account

Just last month I looked at my DirectTv acct on my ATT Account and even ordered a new remote. Now everything for Direct TV is gone and when I try to reconnect it the ATT acct the system tells me "looks like you don't have a TV account and will be logged out." No communications at all. New DirectTV b

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

At&t ripped me off Never received $300 Reward Card for Directv

I signed up for At&t in July they made me pay a bill that was previously supposed to be taken care of. With me paying that account off they sent me 2 reward cards as a credit. they then sent me a $100 card for signing up for the internet which didnt come for 2 months. When I first signed up it was f

Question

Why does DirecTV no longer allow users to edit their profile page? I have been trying for months to get a customer service representative to address this issue for me with no results at all. 

Question

Is there a new and shorter URL to login to my Directv account than the hideously long and complicated one the redirects through at&t??

My old AT&T login still gets me to my Directv account but not without tons of redirects, etc. Is there a simpler directv.com/login page that will get me to the same place???  Now that at&t has separated even more fully from Directv, why should I still have to go through a URL that redi

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.