Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(15500)
M
Credit Report

I cancelled DirectTV after being a loyal customer with them and ATT. I paid balance and sent equipment back and months later got a huge bill. Called in got that resolved or so I thought. I recently was notified about being sent to collections for early termination fees after years of service. I

Question

Why are you still subscribed to Directv?

Why would anyone continue service with this company? I would be willing to bet you've all had less than stellar support at some point. I was a loyal customer for 20 years and recently decided to "cut the cord". After roughly 1.5 months of calls from DirecTV I relented and answered one. They talked

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to lower my bill

I’m looking for options to lower my current bill other than cancelling service all together. What options if any do I have?

Question

Directv isn’t available at your address

Wanting to get directv for sports and try signing up online and it said it wasn’t available at my location so I called and they said they stop doing directv years ago at my location but some of my neighbors still have directv is there anyway I could still get directv I live in a townhouse neighborho

Question

not my account

I have filled out form several weeks ago when will it be removed from my credit report

Question

Closed

help

when will this be removed

Question

Direct TV bill

Why am I charged "twice" for TV access fees?  On the service activity section of my bill on line 5 I am charged 21  for TV Access Fee-3 clients.  On lines 7 and 8, I am charged a TV Access Fee of $7 twice for a total of $14.  Does Direct TV think I have 5 televisions? If so, tha

Question

Direct TV Reward Card

How has AT&T stayed in business when the wait time to speak to a representative is now at 56 minutes? I was told I'd receive a $200 Visa reward card if I agreed not to cancel my Direct TV.  I've made 3 calls to see where this $200 reward card is.  Signed in today and now it reads "disqualified"-WHAT

Question

Rewards Card Never Received

I need to someone from DirectTV to open a private conversation with me about this since the Rewards Center I was told to contact told me there is nothing they can do about the Rewards card that was promised to me on my order. The last conversation I had is closed.

Question

NFL Sunday Ticket Student Discount Question

Last season I signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket and received a student discount. I'm still attending college this Fall semester.  How do I submit my student information to receive Sunday Ticket discount again this Fall semester.  Will Direct TV send me an email requesting my student informa

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.