Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

M
NFL Sunday Ticket - Billed too Early

I was billed a day before the free trial period was set to end and I want a refund. I don't want to subscribe to Sunday Ticket, it is not worth the co

Question

Very low audio level after pause - Genie

Genie audio level is very low after pausing a recorded program for more than a very short period. The troubleshooting ideas posted here do not resolv

Question

Where is CBS?

The majority of our shows are on CBS! 1.  It shows recording but gives you an ill fated message about not being on the DirecTV lineup anymore.&n

Question

Fraud call about signal upgrade and need for new receiver

I received a phone call from someone claiming to be from Directv. He stated that there would be an interruption to my service while they test the sig

Question

Unsubscribe from Direct TV Mailers

Hello. I no longer want to receive Direct TV advertisements in the mail. Please tell me how I can unsubscribe. 

Question

Direct TV SCAM

A question for AT&T and Direct TV, how did they get my AT&T phone number and know I have (soon to be had) Direct TV? I received a very profes

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV Customer Service E-mail Address?

Anybody have an e-mail address to contact DirecTV customer service?

Question

Closed

OAN needs to go--outright, lying, and misleading

How do we petition att to drop OAN from the channel line up? I just watched some of it, and the fact they are reporting their falsehoods as truth, an

Question

Power of attorney

Where can I email POA to make changes to or cancel direct tv account for my parents

Question

my mom died i was the power of attorney

I HAVE DIRECT TV OF MY OWN. ONCE MY MOTHER DIED I ASSUME HER BILL I GUESS. I DID NOT AGREE TO PAY HER BILL. I HAVE FIRST NET ALSO. I WANT TO JUST SWAP

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.