Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

M
Cancelling an account

In November, 2021 I cancelled my account with Directv owing to the expense. Today, I asked to be reinstated, as I think the tennis coverage is far superior to my current provider.  I was informed I remain a customer even thought I sent back my equipment in November at the time of cancellation.

Question

$142 Unauthorized Charges on my acct

I’ve had att/directv for 5 years now and have never ordered anything with this already high bill. I received my bill for this month and found $142 in movie charges ranging from 5.99 to 21.99. Again, I have never ordered anything and never will. Now my bill is $300 and I definitely cannot afford to p

Question

One of your clients is using my email address

One of your clients is using my email address for his DirectTV.com account. I don't even live in the USA. Can you please stop sending me emails? Can you please start using email address verification??

Question

Accepted Solution

How will DirecTV's independence effect my services?

I'm just discovering today, after spending an hour trying to get an answer in the AT&T Forums and they keep canceling me and referring me to DirecTV, that AT&T has separated itself from DirecTV. This seems like it may be a problem, how exactly will this effect my services & my billing?

Question

Closed

how do i submit a formal complaint on directv

I'm utterly tired of my  bill creeping up in charges and as a customer being told credit will be issued and when I get my bill the said credit if affixed back to the bill plus late charges etc.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Limit access to pay per view

Can I limit access to pay-per-view movies with a password?

Question

Can’t Log into my DirecTV Satellite Account even after Password Changes

I try to log in to my account and it says error and sends me back to sign in or says password is no good. I have changed password several times and still not able to log in.    These are the message I receive after I changed password and tried to log in: Your account already has t

Question

Closed

Re: how do I email directv?

After being a loyal direct tv customer for over 10 years we relocated to a home with service included.  I was billed for early cancellation as I had replaced a genie over a year ago .Not new equipment as a matter of fact I had outdated equipment.  Your customer service on the phone was rude and tota

Question

Long-Term Customer treatment

What in the world do I have to do to do business with you people. I moved and the ordeal to get service restored is not worth the gray hair.  It's an ordeal spanning two months and way too much of my time.

Question

DirectTV Final Bill and Damaged/Missing HD Receivers price

Hi I canceled my DirectTV account on December 13, 2021. I returned the receivers on December 26 at a FedEx (they were due on January 3, 2022). Also, I have an ATT account, and every month both the ATT Bill and DirectTV bill were billed in the same statement and had to be paid together (this i

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.