Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.

B

3 Messages

Monday, March 25th, 2024 3:11 PM

Get "Bad request" when trying to log into https://www.directv.com

When attempting to log into DirecTV, the website is throwing errors today 3/25/2024. I have turned off my VPN and tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, Opera, Brave, and Tor. All throw the same Bad Request error. I have also cleared cache so it's not that. I get to the landing page, click on Sign In > Account Overview, present my creds, then the website throws the "Bad Request" error. I get this on 3 different laptops: a pair of Macs and a Window system.

I have used the same method to pay DirecTV now for many years. This same method worked last month. Sounds to me like there is a busted website. And no: I don't want to call up to pay my bill. I should be able to do this online.

ACE - New Member

• 

1.4K Messages

4 months ago

Yes, Directv's website this morning was having login issues and errors.  As of now, the website seems to be back to normal at least on my end.  

3 Messages

4 months ago

Confirmed: it seems mostly back to normal. Still get errors when I have my VPN enabled but at least I can disable it and get to the website to pay my bill.

10 Messages

4 months ago

Is Web site having problems today. I cannot log in on directv or att and it claims both user name and password are unrecognized. 

ACE - Expert

• 

20K Messages

4 months ago

I just tried and there was no problem logging in.

10 Messages

4 months ago

Thanks. I am getting “Incorrect user ID or password. Try again.Care code: 201 [LU100]” Any suggestions?

10 Messages

4 months ago

Am calling and now working with agent. No success so far. Told to try later. 

(edited)

3 Messages

4 months ago

I just tried at 16:15 CDT on 28-Mar-2024 and it worked okay for me. I would try clearing your cache for directv.com and/or using another browser that you've never used before to access the site. The latter will make sure cache is not the issue.

I do, on occasion, have problems connecting when my VPN is up. Not an issue for me today but I have had to disable it from time to time to be able to access the site.

(edited)

10 Messages

4 months ago

Used Chrome and it worked. Thanks for your help. 

(edited)

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.