Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

The DIRECTV Community Forums website will have an upcoming maintenance window from 10/21 to 10/22. Thank you for your patience during this time.

S

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 10th, 2023 5:57 AM

How can I access my DirecTV account?

Every time I try to login my account, I get directed to my mobile AT&T account. This is frustrating as it has resulted in my services being disconnected twice! I need to see my Bill and Pay my satellite bill instead of adding credit to my mobile bill… not to mention that it doesn’t seem to recognize anything I put in so I’ve ended up resetting passwords multiple times trying to get in. 

Accepted Solution

ACE - New Member

• 

5.2K Messages

2 years ago

Go here and choose DIRECTV to pay your bill without needing access the online account:

https://www.att.com/acctsvcs/fastpay

As shannon02 stated, since AT&T and DIRECTV are two separate companies, all of your account management for satellite that used to be on the AT&T side has transferred to the DTV side. During this process, accounts are becoming unable to access, there is difficulty in viewing bill, you cannot change programming ( package) online, and managing/viewing receivers often does not work. No one here knows when the issue will be fixed for those who currently have it, but it should be no more than three months hopefully.

For the time being, if you’d like to go over your bill, call DIRECTV (number in my greeting below) and say ‘billing’ to the agent.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

2 years ago

AT&T sold off 30% of DTV and the new partners are moving the website and billing to them.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.