Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Our contract with Disney has expired. We appreciate your patience while we negotiate to offer you more flexible channel lineups and all your shows and sports in one place. Please visit TVPromise.com and UnbundleDisney.com for more details.

CReid1406's profile

Contributor

Monday, July 22nd, 2019 3:58 PM

Closed

How do I contact a district or regional manager

I have had a problem with my billing.  I do not particularly want to leave AT&T as I have all of my accounts with them, however 3 chats and 3 calls I have not been given accurate information.  Went to the local store today.  Associate was not very helpful.  I would like to speak with someone before canceling all 3 of my accounts altogether and need to do so today.  Thank you so much for any assistance.  My local store is Gastonia, NC on Cox Road.

Catherine [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Master

• 

6.5K Messages

5 years ago

call back to the 800 number

say cancel at the prompt

this will get retentions

they are the most helpful branch of cs

Contributor

5 years ago

I will try that.  However calling the toll free customer service, although it has gotten me great service...all six times, the changes promised have not happened, which is why I went to the company store.  After the treatment I got from the store associate, I decided to try to get someone else local.  Like I said, I do not want to cancel, but they are not giving me much choice.  I will try getting in touch with someone in Retentions.  

ACE - Master

• 

6.5K Messages

5 years ago

@CReid1406 wrote:

I will try that.  However calling the toll free customer service, although it has gotten me great service...all six times, the changes promised have not happened, which is why I went to the company store.  After the treatment I got from the store associate, I decided to try to get someone else local.  Like I said, I do not want to cancel, but they are not giving me much choice.  I will try getting in touch with someone in Retentions.  

directv does not have a company store

att owns directv, but the stores are third party resellers

Contributor

5 years ago

Thank you for the reply.  I was (to a certain extent) able to resolve my billing issue, however the reason I wanted to speak with a district or regional manager, was not my billing issue per se, it was the behaviour of the store associate I encountered.  I am quick to contact a supervisor when I get excellent customer service.  Not so much with when I have bad customer service, however sometimes, it is to their advantage....for customer retention, to be able to retrain an offensive associate.

3 years ago

I am very upset with Att Customer Service. I was told a lot of lies from Cancellation department. My trade in phone was lost. I mail December 1,2020 and call on December 20, 2020. I was told my phone was quarantine for Cov19.   I call back January 2021 and still no phone found. I was also promise a gift card of 325. I didn’t get the gift card.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.3K Messages

3 years ago

This is the DTV satellite TV forum and has nothing to do with phones.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.