Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

T

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 8th, 2021 6:50 PM

NFL Sunday Ticket Login Issue

After purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket yesterday, I am unable to get into my account. Although I am able to login to the NFLST and Directv website, I am unable to access the app/service itself through the mobile app and console app.

Upon login, I fill out my login info and am taken to an error page stating that my user id and password aren’t on file. I have called multiple lines and spoken to representatives with different advice, but no solution. I’ve been told the service isn’t available until Sunday, and conflicting info that the service is experiencing an outage.

Reading through countless forums, I’ve seen many people with the same issue, but no clear resolution. I am livid that I’ve paid for a service that is not functional and there isn’t a clear customer support line to help give me a clear solution.

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I am having the same issue.  How do we get this resolved?  How has there been no email or post from Direct TV about this?

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.