Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

R
Rusty81
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
Helpful 1

• 

17 Messages

Thursday, January 28th, 2021 10:49 PM

HDMI Connection Problem - No Signal

I just recently replaced an old plasma TV with a new OLED TV, and have been unable to get a signal using an HDMI connection. Specifically, I’ve tried the following:

1. Connected HR44-500 HDMI to TV HDMI IN. I get a no signal message. Note: All TV HDMI inputs are HDCP 2.2 compatible on the new OLED.
  2. Connected HR 44-500 HDMI to AV Receiver HDMI IN. Then, connected AV Receiver HDMI OUT to TV HDMI IN. Same no signal message.
  3. Connected HR44-500 component video OUT to AV Receiver component video IN. Then, connected AVR Receiver HDMI OUT to TV HDMI IN. I do get a signal, and the TV works fine.

Would appreciate any help on how I might resolve the no signal problem when using HDMI connection as described in 1 & 2 above.

Rusty81

• 

17 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for your help in diagnosing the HR44 HDMI Connection problem. Will return at a later date with some additional questions regarding the replacement equipment and reinstall of clients. Meanwhile, thanks again.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.