Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

W

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 4th, 2021 9:40 PM

I would like to write a letter to complain about service

unsatisfactory service

I would probably be a satisfied customer today if not for poor information I got form the AT&T 

authorized dealer located at 14303 e sam houston parkway n in houston, tx 77044.  

some would say they misled me but I say they blatantly lie to get a sale but having me sit around half the day waiting for service people to come and install the streaming box they sent home with me instead of say I had to do it myself.  On top on that they lied that the service people would make sure each tv in my house could get service from the one box.  But to make matters even worse after I installed the box, found out that they had not even set up the account.  They made it seem as such by giving me the exact amount I would be billed for the combined services each month.  Needless to say I don't wont be using direct tv after what they put me through.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

3 years ago

Since that was not an AT&T owned store, but an Authorized Retailer/Dealer, your best bet would be a BBB complaint.

Verify which service you have as this is the DIRECTV STREAM part of the forums which is the new brand of AT&T TV NOW. If you mean DirecTV which is satellite service, follow the links at the top for that section. If DirecTV (satellite) they have no stores of their own, so even AT&T owned stores are similar to 3rd party as they can only sell new service but are not employed on the DirecTV side so tend to be less knowledgeable about the products and services.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.