Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

T

2 Messages

Friday, October 20th, 2023 9:31 PM

3 Strikes and your out DTV Stream and Roku

Like baseball 3 strikes and your out! 

AT&T and it's subsidiaries are only interested in 1 thing. PROFITS! Forget about AT&T promise and T&C, all lies.

Moved into my current home over 4 years ago, was going to have Directv satellite service until your installed arrived and I was required to pay an additional $800.00 for hookup, allow me to show you my front door. After kicking your satellite competitor to the curd, opted for Directv Stream. Really expensive packages you offer with a whole lot of garbage channels. I want to watch the olde B&W episodes of Gunsmoke, History channel 4 months out of the year and the NHL Network. At minimum a $40 inconvenience premium fee to view the NHL Network. 

My subscription with Directv Stream ends Oct 25, 2023. I will NEVER return to a AT&T owned entity for any service. Your app to view your streaming content thru a Roku Ultra device in the beginning of our time together was fair to ok, to navigate. A lot of times the user interface was broken, attempting to record, delete or even having the correct information in the program guide was a crapshoot if it would work. 

Recently you upgraded the Directv stream for Roku, version 3.34 build 3750200 which is fecal matter. Garbage! What would take two or three remote button selections now requires a half dozen or more to navigate to where I want to go, usually resulting with the screen to Exit app. Is Directv in bed with battery manufacturers or you own them too? Whomever at AT&T developed this new useless interface apparently never tried to operate it before releasing it. 

The program guide you offer is mostly useless and the summary and details is usually wrong or written by a (Edited per community guidelines) from another planet.

In closing ADIOS, has not been good to know ya!

ACE - Expert

• 

5.6K Messages

9 months ago

Good luck in your next adventures. ADIOS!

2 Messages

9 months ago

I expected as much, another DTV (Edited per community guidelines) banging the drum for them since they have no other course of action and no representatives who know (Edited per community guidelines) is happening with they're dysfunctional entities. ADIOS!

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

5.6K Messages

9 months ago

I wish you well in your adventure. ADIOS!

ACE - Expert

• 

20.8K Messages

9 months ago

@ThreeStrikes 

You came on the forum to say Adios to other customers. They said Adios to you back.

How is that banging on a drum? Were you expecting others to beg and plead for you to stay or something? Sheesh.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.