Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

Q
Update local channels

I moved from one state to another and my local channels are in the state I received service. All of my accounts are showing the current location. I have called for assistance multiple times on this matter and no can seem to assist. Any thoughts from the community would be great, thanks.

Question

Roku Streaming

I moved in December and switched to Direct Stream through a ROKU. I can get all of my other subscriptions through the ROKU but I can not Direct TV Stream through the ROKU it will not sign on.  I can use the Directv Stream through my iPad and iPhone but not my ROKU device on the TV.  What

Question

Out of Network Too Many Streams - how to reset if all devices are off

I understand the policy on streaming out of the home network. I am looking for a way to reset the out of home network streams.  The message indicates to close streaming devices and click on refresh.  I have closed all of the devices streaming out of network but I still receive the error.&

Question

Why is DirecTV app unable to be downloaded to my Sony Bravia SMART TV?

Cannot appear to download DirecTV App to either of my Sony TV's. My Samsung TV's are fine. What is the issue? Is this another proprietary issue between organizations/developers?

Question

Signal is buffering

Random channels at random times the signal drops out and the buffering wheel appears. A few second later the image returns and the picture is pixelated for a few more seconds. It does not do this with other apps (Netflix,prime,HBO max) only on the DirectStream app. I just swithed over from U-verse t

Question

Accepted Solution

Missing Directv channels using apps through Firestick

New to Directv Stream, living room TV is using the main box with the respective package channels, however additional TV downloaded the Directv app using Firestick 4K but not all channels in the package are there. How do I fix this?

Question

DIRECTV STREAM keeps freezing and no solution

I have had this service from before it was Direct TV Now and had very few issues. Let me preface this by saying I use it on a fire cube that also runs Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon etc. with NO issues.  The stream constantly freezes for 30+ seconds then reloads and continues. It occurs during

Question

Did the Directv Stream channel guide just change last night?

I'm using a Smart TV with an Amazon Firestick and everything was fine until last night. When using the channel Guide,  we used to scroll from the "A" channels backward to view the "V" and "T" channels or when at the bottom of the alphabet, we were able to keep scrolling further down so the "A"

Question

How to fix channels

I've reported three issues with channels and audio and can't get a response. All I get online is foreign help on twitter.  Ready to quit the service if they can't be bothered to resolve issues. Channel 696 - NBC Sports Bay Area is only broadcasting audio in the left channel.  Been that

Question

Too Many Streams (Error 30004-005)

My roommate and I have Directv stream (Account is under his name). We initially had 1 device set up on our home network, and then I set up 3 devices at my parent's house since I was under the impression that there could be 3 simultaneous streams outside of the home location. It initially worked, but

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.