Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(3677)
B

Accepted Solution

Fast Forward Screen

How do I make the screen bigger (the size of my tv screen) when I do a fast forward? The old system worked just fine. This one makes the screen that shows the fast-forward content really small. I can hardly see what is on the screen!! Thank you.

Question

DON'T DELETE / DELETE

Lately on all 3 of my DTV Stream "boxes" when I come to the end of a recording then FF to the end, I don't get the DON'T DELETE or DELETE options. It just sits on the screen, frozen.  No screensaver or anything.  I have OLED TV's which are subject to burn-in and cannot afford to have a st

Question

Accepted Solution

"Resuming" A Show That Was In The Process of Recording When You Paused It And Turned Off The TV

Is there any way to do it? For instance, last night, I was watching a baseball game, live, that was, also, in the process of recording.  There was an extended, rain delay, and it got too late for me, so I wanted to turn off the TV, but be able to "resume" the game where I had left off, the fol

Question

Disney plus app on channel guide

There are streaming services on the Direct TV channel guide. For example, Netflix is 192, Max is 190.  I have both of those apps installed.  I just installed the Disney Plus app on my Direct TV device, but I cannot find a channel number for it.  What number is Disney Plus on the chan

Question

*** UPDATED*** More Fast Channels Added Again!

*******UPDATED 7/11/24******** More fast channels added they are as follows: 4190 - Players Channel 4301 - Horror By Alter 4367 - Fail Army 4470 - Family Handyman Channel 4721 - Pet Collective Hopefully these new additions will make someone happy! I know my animals are enjoying the Pet Collective

Question

Fast Forward saved shows or Live TV on Roku Ultra box

I just migrated from Comcast Xfinity to DirecTV Streaming on a Roku Ultra box. One item that I am having issue with is when using the fast forward feature. While watching a recording or after pausing a live TV show, when you use the fast forward and then hit play after a commercial, etc., it doesn't

Question

No sound on channel

As of yesterday, there is no sound except background music on all of the ABC shows. I cannot hear any dialog. The commercials work fine but not the shows. Is there an issue with ABC?  Thank you! C

Question

Disabled autoplay, but it autoplays

I'm running in a browser on my laptop. I go to https://stream.directv.com/library .  That is now broken, it reverts to https://stream.directv.com/watchnow.  This is annoying, but not the worst.  The worst is that it starts playing.  Wait, no.  That's not the worst.  It

Question

DirecTV Stream/Chromecast/Bluetooth Speakers

Anyone else have problems with DirecTV Stream on Chromecast with Google TV when connected to Bluetooth speakers? Mine works fine without the bluetooth speakers, but as soon as it connects to bluetooth speakers (speaker or headphones), the DirecTV Stream app freaks out and will go into a channel load

Question

“PRESS DOWN TO SEE RECENT CHANNELS” BANNER

Not certain why DIRECTV would find the RECENT CHANNELS Banner a helpful option on the streaming device without some obvious way to remove this annoying banner. It appears and stays in position.  I have contacted DIRECTV Support several times and their agents DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THIS ANNO

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.