Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(1954)
M
Want to both use Directv sattelite service and Directv stream

I have had the DirecTV satellite service for 30 years and I am generally very happy.  I am now retired and travel quite a bit and would like to be also able to Stream my local stations and regional sports channels.  This is not possible using the DirecTV website.  It appears that ma

Question

NBC no longer available

Hello. I’m wondering why I can no longer watch NBC? I was watching it as recently as three days ago. Thanks.

Question

DirecTV Stream App on Roku experience intermittent sound issues

I have the DirecTV Stream app installed on Roku (I have a Chromecast TV with a Roku 4K stick). I launch DirecTV Stream from the app on Roku.  The sound is fine for much of the time during a program, but will at time drop to very low volume or experience unbearable static.  If it is a reco

Question

This stream limit thing is awful

Seriously, what's the deal with DirecTV Stream limit, and that DirecTV Stream actually expects residential customers to: A) Have the ability to purchase a static IP (which most residential internet providers don't allow) B) Actually pay for a static IP address if in the rare event one is availabl

Question

DirecTV Stream with Starlink

I get the following error message when I try to run the DirecTV stream via FireTV: "Looks like we ran into trouble loading this content. Please try again on a bit" It works with my old internet copper connection 10 MBs; Starlink download speed runs between 70 Megabits per second and 110 Megabi

Question

starlink and diret tv stream not working

i have starlink and my direct tv stream was working for over a month then today 09/05/2022 it stopped and direct tv stream is giving me an error to try again later or that "your network conditions may be degrading your video stream" and then i cannot get any content. it wont even start the app. I am

Question

Direct tv stream

Where can I see a list of all the devices streaming from my direct tv stream account? Because I tried to log into my account and it told me to many streaming. And as far as I know I only have 3 tvs on at this time.

Question

Pause, rewind, forward live tv

I just got the Directv Stream service. Have tried it out on my firestick app and my samsung tv app. I can't seem to figure out how to rewind and forward live tv. I can pause live tv but nothing else. Also, with cable I get my local forecast on the Weather Channel. But on the DtvStream weather ch

Question

Issues with streaming on football

I only have issues with nfl football games skipping and stopping. I get an error message about the video may not play smooth due to congestion. I guess all the money charged monthly cant fix that. Only on nfl games...

Question

Directv Stream not working on my internet Starlink.

"Dear Directv Stream, I experienced issues accessing content that is geolocation restricted on Starlink internet. I was provided the following information to relay to you to help resolve this: Starlink is a new global Internet Service Provider and our IPv4 address space is continuously expanding. Pe

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.