Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(2259)
F
Important

Hey how do I cast adult movie too my tv

Question

Streaming video freeze and audio fails with latest Apple IOS update (16.1.1.)

After updating to IOS 16.1.1 on my i-phone 11 and watching DirecTV Stream on my phone through an HDMI adapter, like I have for two years, the video freezes and tries to reload and audio stops completely. I have solid WiFi and this exact connection works fine on my 12-Pro-Max This does not happen

Question

Tampa Bay Lightning Coverage

Can't get all Tampa Bay Lightning Games on choice or ultimate. Need a schedule that shows games included and excluded.

Question

Stream Box keeps losing connection to home wifi

Started having an issue with all 3 boxes. It connects to my home wifi and then loses the connection after 2 seconds.  Running diagnostics doesn't do anything it fails.  I've reset the boxes and routers several times.  I've also been on the phone with AT&T internet for hours they

Question

DTV stream box problems

I’ve had DTV stream for about a year with no problems. I have 2 boxes-1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. I have fiber optic internet. Recently my upstairs box keeps saying it disconnected from internet and prompts to select and enter the WiFi login. It will not connect to the WiFi even though it disco

Question

Streaming box suddenly loses network connection even though my other devices are still connected.

It’s been happening over the last few days. I’m watching TV and suddenly I get “No  Internet Connection”. My other devices, i.e. I phone, I pad, Mac, etc. are all connected with no issues.  I have to unplug the power to the streaming box and plug it back in and the connection comes back.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unreliable Wi-Fi Connectivity - Constant Program Interruptions

How do I cure the constant program interruptions on my Wi-Fi connected TVs? Having to regularly press the restart button to get the signal back is irritating.

Question

All my boxes require a sign-in

Woke up this morning and all 3 of my boxes require a new sign-in. I don't even remember my user ID and sign-in information for the boxes.  Where can this be found?  Why is there a requirement for a new sign-in anyway??

Question

Error 30002-018

I can’t watch my channel.  “Please try watching this content on another device, as it can’t be streamed to this one”.  I’ve only had this service for 2 weeks.  Now my favorite channel isn’t working.   Anyone know what to do to fix this?

Question

Rudolph the Red-Nosed reindeer

Why on earth after watching the first 4 minutes of Rudolph the Red-Nosed reindeer on CBS did an error message pop up which states the broadcaster provider restricted access to this program it is not available. How could this be? CBS is an over-the-air station and they show Rudolph the Red-Nosed rein

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.