Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(1561)
L
Jeopardy

Recording Jeopardy series. When looking at it in My Library it shows about 10 future show times but only keeps the current day’s recording. Each day the previous is replaced by the current day’s recording. I am recording other series without issues.

Question

DirecTV Stream DVR Question

I've recently gotten DirecTV Stream and, honestly, I am not impressed. The other day, I went to watch a program that I had recorded. I attempted to cast it from my phone to the television and it gave me a message saying something along the lines of recorded programs cannot be cast. If that is going

Question

List of all series that you have recorded

Is there a way to see a lit of all the shows that you have marked to record? Not just the ones that are in your library but all series that are currently marked to record? Thanks in advance!

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where is Magnolia network?

Where is the Magnolia network (formerly DYI network)? Directv Stream ads and promotional literature state that the channel is included in all packages, but it is not there.

Question

PBS Stations??? I have 3!

I have PBS Stations but no network markings? In my Metro Area I have 3 of them and in this app you can't tell until you open up the Stations to see what Network. PBS 22, PBS 26, PBS 32. MPT, WETA, WHUR. not listed in this listing? You can see they don't show same programs to set DVR. I wish they add

Question

Previous channel on DISH TV

Hi. We previously had DISH TV.  We were able to get the INSP channel.  Does DirectTV Stream offer the channel?

Question

Pixels

While in the guide switching to a channel, that channel will Pixel for a minute before tuning in to a decent picture. What is going on here? I'm using a roku on software 11.0.

Question

Audio prob with DirecTV Stream app on Roku

The DirecTV Stream app has a serious audio problem on Roku devices. I've experienced it on four different Roku + stream sticks and the Roku forum is full of complaints and questions. The problem is clearly unique to the DirecTV app. Audio will suddenly drop in volume to nearly inaudible or get a lo

Question

Intermittent Sound Disruption streaming on Roku Ultra

I'm having intermittent sound disruption while streaming the Directv app through my Roku Ultra 4660 model. Does anyone know a fix for this?  It does not happen while streaming other services (even YouTubeTV).  This is running on a Samsung Smart TV.

Question

volume

the direct stream tv volume doesn't work

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.