Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Our contract with Disney has expired. We appreciate your patience while we negotiate to offer you more flexible channel lineups and all your shows and sports in one place. Please visit TVPromise.com and UnbundleDisney.com for more details.

Tiger593's profile
ACE - New Member

ACE - New Member

• 

1.4K Messages

Monday, September 18th, 2023 1:19 PM

DIRECTV AND NEXSTAR MEDIA GROUP, INC., REACH NEW MULTI-YEAR DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT

I know this make me very happy and will make a lot of other happy!

DIRECTV AND NEXSTAR MEDIA GROUP, INC., REACH NEW MULTI-YEAR DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT

Read the whole article here! https://www.directv.com/insider/nexstar-stations-return/ 

I AM NOT an employee of Directv I am a customer just like you. This is a public customer-to-customer forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Offical Directv Customer Service 

Directv # 1-800-531-5000                         Directv Streaming/Directv by Internet # 1-888-429-4023

Directv Official Website: www.directv.com  

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not a DIRECTV employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

5.8K Messages

1 year ago

Now, let's see what this will cost me!

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.