Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Ludwick577's profile
Ludwick577
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
10th stratosphere!

• 

831 Messages

Sat, Jan 15, 2022 12:32 AM

Closed

Directv Drops OAN

Directv is dropping OAN in April when their contract expires. Hopefully Newsmax is next

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Directtv dropping OANN

• 

4 Messages

3 d ago

Asstounding how honest journalism finds its way into the bubble narrative of the left, to the point where is must be removed. Avoiding watching the channel is not enough, it must be totally eradicated so the pearl clutching can stop. OANN does not spin the news, they just report the facts.  Too bad if the facts destroy your jaded interpretation of the world.

Ludwick577

• 

831 Messages

3 d ago

@gengel0 U think OAN is honest? Facts? Lies are not facts. Also, lies are not opinions. Let us know when you arrive back from Earth 2. Enjoy the cult you belong to.

(edited)

• 

8 Messages

3 d ago

To the left brainwashed who can’t stand opposition because they haven’t any defense for their position. I will be immediately canceling my DIRECTV service. I’ve no interest in following the media sheep. 

Msa651

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

3 d ago

I read the same article.  It's doesn't appear to be a contract dispute but a decision on DirectTV`s part.  If it does happen in April, I'll drop my service and switch to a different provider or just save my money and go streaming. 

@Ludwick577 - take you partisan politics elsewhere, your no better than the ones you complain about.

• 

4 Messages

3 d ago

As soon as I can get Dish network out here to install I am dropping these facist pig censors at ATT/DirectTV.  I don't watch OAN, but ATT's decision to censor (Edited per community guidelines) view points is unacceptable to me.  Also switching my phone service.

(edited)

• 

11 Messages

2 d ago

We are starting our search for a different provider today. Any company that aims to shut down a healthy flow of news from sources other than the (Edited per community guidelines) MSM will not keep us as customers. 

(edited)

• 

11 Messages

2 d ago

@Ludwick577  If you justify the silencing of one news source because you claim they lie either in their news reporting or their opinion content then do you also support eliminating CNN, MSNBC, ABC and CBS for the well documented number of lies they told over the last 4 years?

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

1.3K Messages

2 d ago

Come on guys. This is not a forum to express political views. Let's use the forum for what it was intended to be  - a place to share ideas and experiences.

• 

4 Messages

2 d ago

Russia,russia,russia... thats truthful reporting?

well....if/when directtv does cancel OAN... Im cancelling directtv....

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

• 

3 Messages

2 d ago

Woke Democrat Party owns the media.  For you wokesters out there, your future is going to eat you alive.  Good Luck with those one-sided views.  As for Directv cancelling OAN, they need to come clean, as it appears to be a political move on their end. 

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.