Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

L

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 12:50 AM

DVR Programs Not Recording

Many of my TV series are not recording. I noticed this start occurring a few days ago. Also, I noticed the REC feature is red but no recording. I use Roku. I deleted the app then reinstalled it, logged back in but it still is not working. Help!

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same here.  I called support and they were useless.  There is clearly a problem with the DVR

ACE - New Member

• 

3.2K Messages

2 years ago

Issue fixed here. They are recordings--just not showing up in the DVR list. Started happening here at 5pm CST but fixed at 7pm. 

(edited)

• 

47 Messages

2 years ago

My Live with Kelly & Ryan is set to record the series and I didn't get it yesterday or today and we have the streaming boxes. We are new to DTVS and I didn't see where to edit my series so I cancelled it and reset it to record all episodes. I thought maybe it thought they were reruns. But usually the latest recordings are at the beginning and I woke up this am and noticed it wasn't their again.

• 

47 Messages

2 years ago

I cancelled my recording for Live With Kelly and Ryan it had been coming out though for a couple weeks. I set it up again and chose all not just new ones to see if that changed anything and it still hasn't recorded all week. It's not on ABC here it shows on our Fox channel it's weird but it's always recorded before even on Tivo. I don't think I even see the channel in my list anymore I was just looking it's weird my other local ones are there.

(edited)

ACE - New Member

• 

3.2K Messages

2 years ago

What is the name/call letters of that local FOX station? 

(edited)

• 

47 Messages

2 years ago

WDRB Way back it was on our ABC channel cause it's ABC but we have this local show on now so it got moved to this Fox channel WDRB but it was recording fine for a while since we've had our boxes so it's weird. 

(edited)

ACE - New Member

• 

3.2K Messages

2 years ago

It's because of the World Cup games being shown in the mornings and afternoons on local FOX stations. 

(edited)

• 

47 Messages

2 years ago

Oh really hmm I didn't know about that ok thanks. But can I watch it later on here like On Demand, I'm just glad it's not my soap LOL! 

ACE - New Member

• 

3.2K Messages

2 years ago

I'd contact that station. They probably have a facebook or twitter. You can also search the show on Directv Stream and see if the new ones are in there on demand. 

(edited)

• 

47 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks!

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I'm having this problem again. DVR shows are not recording. The REC feature is red but no recording.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.