Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

R

• 

12 Messages

Friday, August 5th, 2022 1:58 AM

NFL app on Directv stream box

Ok a few days ago on the NFL app on my directv stream box when I clicked on the NFL Network option in the app it was working fine.  I would pick Directv as a tv provider added my credentials and it worked. But now today when I add my directv credentials and try to watch NFL network this is what it tells me on the screen. (Your MVPD provider DTV cannot access NFLN on NFL. Can you help what can I do?

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

Yes I have two different accounts.  Everybody knows nfl network is not on Directv stream only on satellite.  The only way I was able to watch it on tv was on the Directv stream box you can download the nfl app and input the Directv satellite credentials and that’s how it worked.  But read comments above and see why I can’t anymore.   If you don’t have a directv stream box then you wouldn’t  understand what I’m talking about. 

(edited)

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

@roland456  appreciate the info. So what you saying is that I can only watch nfl network just on my iPad and phone? No more fire stick ?

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

@Ludwick577  I don’t have stream so that can’t be the issue. I used my satellite credentials to login and the nfl app worked before the update

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

Have this issue been resolved yet?

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

@KuntryDawg87 correct phone iPad mobile only as per Directv technical support, you won’t be able to watch it on tv or your fire stick ,DIRECTV’s stream box nothing.  Give it a try on your fire stick just to confirm.  

ACE - New Member

• 

3.2K Messages

2 years ago

This same thing happened on the Weather Channel app. Directv Satellite credentials use to work even if you had Dtv stream. Then the Weather Channel app updated a few months ago and they stopped letting stream customers use satellite credentials. They fixed this problem a few weeks ago. If you guys have an android tv or firestick device maybe you can sideload a previous version of the NFL app. That's what I had to do with the Weather Channel app until they fixed the login issues. Apkmirror has previous versions. Looks like it updated at the exact time your issues started.

(edited)

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.