Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DeanSOMD_2019's profile

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Oct 11, 2021 12:51 AM

NFL Network

When is NFL Network coming to DirecTV Stream? It's ridiculous that it's available on DirecTV but not DirecTV Stream.

Jeffster

ACE - Professor

• 

51 Messages

2 m ago

It has not been on ATT TV and  DirecTV Stream for years and don't think it will be coming anytime in the future.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

2 m ago

Unfortunately the names have been misleading. DIRECTV NOW, which rebranded to AT&T TV NOW or AT&T TV and is now DIRECTV STREAM, has nothing to do with DirecTV. They simply share a parent owner (AT&T).

So DIRECTV STREAM and the earlier versions have had no indication of getting the NFL Network. Sure that could change one day, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until something official is mentioned, accept the fact they are not getting the NFL Network. If that is something you cannot live without then change to a different TV provider.

993deck

Scholar

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I for one will not consider Directv Stream without the NFL Network and Redzone.  Seems pretty foolish for AT&T not to at least offer these networks at an add-on cost.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

2 m ago

@993deck 

Since DirecTV (satellite) has the exclusive agreement for the NFL Sunday Ticket, and it is the NFL ST Max that has the Redzone, it is extremely unlikely that DIRECTV STREAM would get Redzone by itself.

So for the Redzone, you would need to go elsewhere.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

2 m ago

It's absolutely UNSAT!!!

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

2 m ago

@DeanSOMD_2019 

If you find it Unsatisfactory (UNSAT), then go with another provider that has it.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

2 m ago

I would but as I previous DirecTV Satellite customer, DirecTV Stream is the only streaming service that offers as many channels as DirecTV Satellite. They added NewsMax & other channels I just want them to add NFL Network since they already have MLB Network & NHL Network among my local Mid-Atlantic regional sports networks. No other service offers these RSN's so I can watch the Baltimore Orioles, Washington Nationals, Washington Capitals etc. DirecTV Stream is great but could be better. AT&T & the NFL on the other hand couldn't give less of a thought to the end user, their customers.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.