Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

N

• 

34 Messages

Tuesday, January 31st, 2023 2:59 PM

Paramount + with Showtime, what will happen now

So Paramount + will be Paramount + with Showtime.  Does this mean we will still get Showtime like we do now but will also be able to get Paramount + for no extra charge?

ACE - New Member

• 

5.2K Messages

1 year ago

Yes, you will be able to get Showtime with Paramount + as they are in the process of rebranding. I myself as a customer like you am not sure of the price as of yet. However, I do assume that it may be a little more expensive (not too significant). 

ACE - Expert

• 

5.6K Messages

1 year ago

Being advertised on Paramount Plus starting for $11.99.

ACE - New Member

• 

5.2K Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for the info. DIRECTV may or may not decide to change that price for their own customers so as of right now the price is unknown. 

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

5.6K Messages

1 year ago

I personally never subscribe to add-on premiums products. I prefer to directly subscribe with the services. Usually, better deals in the long run are available by subscribing directly. Also, if you ever change streaming provider, you lose these add-ons. Just a preference on my side.

ACE - New Member

• 

5.2K Messages

1 year ago

@bcbsncjlj 

Agreed 100%. DIRECTV and these other content providers usually add on a few dollars here and there for add-ons.

ACE - New Member

• 

3.2K Messages

1 year ago

I agree. I'm getting Showtime standalone app 3.99 a month for 6 months right now. 

ACE - Expert

• 

5.6K Messages

1 year ago

Good deal.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.