Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

T

• 

2 Messages

Sun, May 15, 2022 2:51 PM

Channel guide description is blank

I cannot see the channel description in far left column when I’m in the channel guide. For example. I see channel 299 in far left column. As I scroll right along the timeframe row I see “the loud house” from 10am-11am. Only after selecting this do i see that this channel is Nick HD. Shouldn’t Nick HD be visible on the far left column prior to selecting it?  Channel 299 should show Nick HD. It’s very frustrating.  I only have a handful of channels memorized. But it shouldn’t be this complicated. 

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

1K Messages

1分前

Yes, the left of the Guide should show the channel next to the number. What is the model number of your receiver? When did this start happening? Have you tried a red button reset? This can be found on the front of the receiver behind a door that says 'PRESS" or the side of the receiver by the access card. (right side)

• 

2 Messages

1分前

Thx for the reply. I actually have an LG Smart tv with a firestick.  I just unplugged and replugged the tv and rebooted the internet modem. Now the tv channels are visible on the guide again. Thanks for your input!

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

1K Messages

1分前

@Tortuga70 no problem

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.