Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Our contract with Disney has expired. We appreciate your patience while we negotiate to offer you more flexible channel lineups and all your shows and sports in one place. Please visit TVPromise.com and UnbundleDisney.com for more details.

T

5 Messages

Tuesday, July 23rd, 2024 8:53 PM

DirecTV satellite w/ DirecTV app

Hello! We just got DIRECTV satellite installed into our home today. We now have a Genie 2 DVR, Genie Mini (not 4k), and a Gemini.

for the last few days before our install I have been trying out our service with the DirecTV app on a few google tvs. I had most of the channels for the Ultimate package that I signed up for. However, now that my service was installed, I’ve lost almost half of the channels that I was previously able to stream. My channels skip many channels between channels 400-1000. I used to have many more channels before my service was activated. I’ve tried signing in and out and nothing is working. Any ideas why I lost so many channels after my equipment was installed?

also, on my devices page, it says that my genie 2 is not connected to internet. Not sure if that has to do with the issue or not 

ACE - Expert

• 

20.3K Messages

2 months ago

Not all sat channels can be streamed to the app, not sure why you where able to before the install.

5 Messages

2 months ago

this is also what my “accounts package” is. Is this suppose to be like this, or should it just say ultimate package? I’m new here, so I’m sorry if this is dumb.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.