Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(13879)
C
Direct Tv stopped recording

Hello. I record Monday Night Raw. Today I noticed it was not set up to record tonight's episode. I deleted it from the recording series manager and added it back on. It recorded 54 minutes and when I went into recording history it says I stopped it when I was not even home. I have an HR44. Never had

Question

no longer able to hold one channel, & watch another, no longer able to replay a portion of program

we have had DTV with Satellite dish for at least 10 years, today all the sudden it did not allow me to watch 2 different channels by putting a channel on hold, and watch another, then skip back to 1st program after the commercials.

Question

It keeps happening. It did it again. MLB recording deleted at the end of the time block.

I worked a fourteen hour day yesterday.  The MLB game I wanted to watch was a day game.  Since I was working, I recorded it.  I finally get home after a very long day and my game isn't in the list.  I go to the recording manager, and sure enough, it was recorded but then deleted at the end of the ti

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change app startup

Used to be that starting the app would land at “Home”.  Now it starts with “Live TV Streaming” which plays whatever is on the channel it chooses. Ugh.How do I set the app to do like it behaved before?

Question

Peacock App not loading

Hello, We are not able to load the Peacock App on our Gemini. It has worked for the past 7+ days but yesterday it freezes with the Peacock banner and Olympic rings.  Nothing else. We can open Peacock on our phones and computers so no issue there.  Also we can open Apple TV and Amazon from

Question

Missing episodes on Acorn

I have the Acorn TV add-on. They just downloaded season 1 of "The Restaurant" on 07/01/24. It is missing episode 10. Is there a reason for this? Other shows such as "Under the Vines" are missing whole seasons. Who controls this? Can it be fixed?

Question

Closed

Fox News pixilation (only Fox News)

I like to watch the popular show "The Five" that airs at 5pm. But lately the show has been inundated with constant interruptions of screen pixilation. This happens everyday and makes it almost impossible to watch. This issue ONLY happens on Fox News. I've checked other channels when it's happening

Question

Intermittent black screen…Again

This issue has been raised here for more than a decade. We do not stream on the DIRECTV app. We have DIRECTV satellite, DVR, and an LG Smart TV. For some reason, the intermittent black screen only happens on the two PBS stations we have. I don’t know if that’s a coincidence or not because most of th

Question

Signal Saver

I am a DIRECTV Legacy customer who has been with DIRECTV for many years. I have always had good coverage up until Signal Saver came along. I use satellite 101 and my reception is in the 95 range. I pay for satellite service and now more and more I get the message my service is switching to streaming

Question

MLB Recordings are auto deleted as soon as the live broadcast is over.

This is my second inquiry to this problem. I am a subscriber to the MLB Extra Innings package.  I record my favorite team so that I can watch it later.  Just recently, every recording deletes as soon as the time block for that game is over.  I can watch it live.  I can also watc

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.