Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(46004)
G
NFL App error - "Your MVPD Provider DTV cannot access NBC on NFL"

My DirecTV account is paired with the NFL app and it gives the following error when trying to watch Sunday Night Football on the NFL mobile app: "Your MVPD Provider DTV cannot access NBC on NFL".

Question

nflst issue

when I sign in to nflst.directv.com the web page com up, I than select signin to an existing account the watch now come up. after selecting watch now I am redirected tp signin.att.com. why is this happening I am not able signin to nflst.

Question

Why is Picture Quality Low on some Starz channels?

Picture quality on the TV this morning (not online) on a few of the Starz channels is worse than awful. It looks like 480 resolution.  A couple of the Starz channels looked okay, but a few were terrible and clearly not HD.  Yes, I know how to set the resolution.  I had to rent the sa

Question

DirecTv app recording not working

I've had this app through every version. Recording from the app works 10-20% of the time. It's annoying. With the new app, as soon as I push record, the screen pops up with "confirm", "options", or "cancel". Then the whole app freezes and you can't pick anything. Its frustrating. Was hoping the new

Question

Closed

Not able to watch my recordings on the Directv app

Why is it that I am not able to watch all of my recordings on the directv app when I am away from home? Some of my recordings can be seen and watched in the Directv app while away from home. However, there are others that cannot be seen in the Directv app while I am away from home, but as soon as I

Question

Directv app appleplay *BUG*

Using iPhone 7 running latest firmwares. Using apple AirPlay to stream to tv, the closed captioning will not turn off unless you turn it on and off each time you change the channel. Please address this issue.

Question

App not working

What's going on with the app. Every channel I try to watch on the app says it's not part of my subscription but I know it is. It is working fine on my TV... just not the app on my phone. Please help. I've already uninstalled & reinstalled it TWICE and I also shut my phone off and back on several

Question

NFL Sunday Ticket stuck on “Sit Tight…”

I have a Samsung Frame TV and Sunday Ticket subscription. I log in and it looks like it is trying to connect to the game but gets stuck on “sit tight…” I have reset everything and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Still not working.

Question

Sunday Ticket not working AGAIN!!!!

DIRECTV I’m starting to lose it with you guys, can you get your s***** together??? I spent hour last Sunday and over the week with support, getting guaranteed this won’t work again next week, fast forward to today and Sunday ticket is AGAIN not working. All channels have option to buy for $69.99

Question

Why does the password on my account only work once after it has been reset?

When the correct password is put in direct TV refuses to accept it and then the account is locked for too many tries. This has happened at least 6 times. Everytime we call about this problem we are told to wait 24 hours and then reset the password. We have done this multiple times and the password o

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.