Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(46009)
Hide channels I do not get in guide

Sometimes after a search, more than one hit on the search term will result. We have (unknowingly) requested RECORD on a channel that we do not get, so that when we try to play a recording, we learn that we did not get it because we do not subscribe to that channel.  This would not happen if on

Question

VideoGuard Player Will Not Install

This is frustrating. I have been going through this for years. I can look at movies on my iPhone but not my computer. Why VideoGuard won't work? it's installed on my computer but when I hit play it tell me I need to install or update VideoGuard. I will have to go through the same steps and still not

Question

Accepted Solution

On demand will not connect to the internet

I am getting the message "internet connection lost". When I select "reconnect now".  I get the message "changes to internet settings cannot be made from this location". I have contact tech support and have done all the troubleshooting steps the techs requested and neither tech was able to r

Question

Blacked out Philadelphia Phillies Baseball Games

I moved to Arizona 27 years ago and purchased DIRECTVMLB ticket . 27 years I’ve been able to watch the Philadelphia Phillies no matter who they played or where they were playing .I either got the Home feed or away feed . But this year for the first time ever I have not been able to watch any Philad

Question

Deleted recordings still showing

I am having the same problem as Shmica. My deleted recordings are still showing when I click the Menu button. This is only on the tv in the bedroom.  The main DVR in the living room is correct.  How do I get rid of them? 

Question

Closed

Why won't DirecTV show PBS's WETA-UK when it's free?

I have been a subscriber to Eastenders, the longest running soap in the history of TV for over 20 years. It is British, and picked up by PBS. Recently, WETA decided to run it through WETA-UK instead of the regular WETA station. They made this decision as it makes sense from a programming perspective

Question

DirecTV Player Stops Loading at 85% on Mac

I've tried two different browsers. I've deleted and re-installed the player. I've cleared cache. Software on MacBook Pro is updated. Still stuck at 85% and won't finish loading. Suggestions?

Question

NFL App error - "Your MVPD Provider DTV cannot access NBC on NFL"

My DirecTV account is paired with the NFL app and it gives the following error when trying to watch Sunday Night Football on the NFL mobile app: "Your MVPD Provider DTV cannot access NBC on NFL".

Question

President's Cup

I forgot to record the President's Cup golf tournament this past Saturday and Sunday. It was on CBS and I have Directv. Is there a way to go back and watch it?

Question

Closed

How do I add Streaming Service Apps to the DirecTV Satellite service?

I've read replies to this going back 4+ years. In general, it looks like DirecTV isn't supporting it, why?Dish does.I have a Pandora account - DirecTV offers streaming for it.I have a Sirius XM account - DirecTV doesn't offer streaming for it.I have a Netflix account - DirecTV does not offer a stre

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.