Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(45686)
W
In Home Windows 10 Streaming

DTV streaming service is only working intermittently in home on Windows 10 PCs. Have tried multiple PCs (Alienware desktop & Dell Inspiron laptop). Have tried multiple browsers (latest versions of both Edge & Chrome). Have cleared caches. Symptoms vary slightly: version 1: dire

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No longer able to watch History Channel

I am no longer able to watch the History Channel, 269

Question

Recording ONLY first run episodes

When I choose "Only New Episodes" in Series Manager, DTV records anything in the series not currently recorded on the DVR--even episodes from 9 seasons ago! Years ago, I remember an option for First Run Only.  Does this feature still exist?   I only want new/first aired shows, not re

Question

Fox News on DirectTV App

Why was Fox News removed from the Directv app!! Again!!

Question

Directv DVR and Remote

Is it possible to operate a DIRECTV DVR with my DIRECTV remote without standing directly in front of the DVR? I hooked up a 2nd TV (back to back) of my existing TV - but its outside in my Veranda ( there is a sliding glass door separating ) I'd like to know if there was any way to operate, conne

Question

Recorded program forces Delete/Don't Delete choice

Sometimes a program I recorded shows in my List but when I "play" it, it goes automatically to "Delete/Don't Delete" choices and won't play. Sometimes the timeline shows only a minute actually recorded but often it shows the whole time recorded, like 1:30 or 3:00, but it goes right to "Delete/Don't

Question

Accepted Solution

STARZ

When I try to login to the STARZ app from my iPhone or Apple TV with my directv credentials it says I am not subscribed. I checked my satellite and am getting the channels there. Also it shows subscribed on my account. This just happened recently.

Question

BRING BACK HALLMARK CHANNEL!!!!!!!

You know that was the only positive channel I have. Now its sports, scarry or violent shows please fix that and put it back on  

Question

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID error when trying to activate/validate Directv login with ESPn on ROKU

The certificate seems to have expired. Directv Please fix!!

Question

Cinemark rental

If you rent a movie and it has already been playing, will the next showing start the whole movie over or just from the point you rented it from?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.