Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

I
Leaving direct tv

When you drop oann, I will be dropping your service 

Question

Closed

One America News (OANN)

Now that Directv is part of AT&T I'd like to see One America News get added to the Directv channel lineup! Its been on U-Verse for over a year now and has become very popular there.

Question

Closed

Poor customer service

Today spoke to one person she said(1) everything was online only.(2) I go to on line service. 2 people were responding. Due to 20 mins on 1st person then it went back to the 1st part. Second person just hung up.  (3) I believe no one works there anymore. No one answers. And sometimes older fo

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Any way to trade many of these news channels?

Any way to trade many of these worthless news channels ie: ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Bloomberg, FOX etc. for something worth watching ? I would rather watch Gunsmoke reruns than what these channels spew...

Question

Closed

Vizio 4k 50in connected to DirecTV with no sound

I just recently connected a new vizio 50in 4k TV to DirecTV. Pictures come in fine.  Ps4 has sound and so does Netflix.  But no sound while watching DirecTV.  What can I do to get sound.  I've reset the remote on numerous times and still have no sound.  Could it be an old c

Question

Is there a link for feedback?

Where can I find a link or address for feedback?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there no Cowboy Channel available? Even with the Xtra package, it's not available.

Is there no way to add the Cowboy Channel? I have the Xtra package and it is still not included. How would I go about obtaining this channel. How much of a pain would it be?

Question

Accepted Solution

Couple second black outs during programs

During a show, the screen goes black for about 2 seconds periodically. Random various channels.

Question

Closed

Letter requesting channel removal from lineup

I watch OANN and Fox News Channel all the time because they give me accurate news (which has been fact checked unlike other networks). I am deeply concerned you recently received a request from Democrat Senators to remove these channels from your lineup. The GOVERNMENT HAS NO RIGHT to tell us what w

Question

Paramount plus channel

I know I have the Paramount channel, but where is Paramount Plus or how do I get it?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.