Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

L
Directv / Galaxy View Tablet NEW Information

This does not make sense. Are the developers aware of this issue? It dosent seem likely that the developers are even aware about Directv customers h

Question

COLORED RECTANGLES APPEAR BRIEFLY IN UPPER LEFT CORNER OF SCREEN

This is an old thread and I see no additional information on this subject that has been added. Surely, after three years or more, there is informatio

Question

mini genie stop/start

My upstairs mini-genie keeps stopping and starting the video/audio, making watching impossible

Question

deleted shows

how can I get my deleted shows back?

Question

Is there a way to call up programing basted on the Alexa

Is there a way to call programming using an Alexa device? Right now all I can do is change the volume. I have been LG OLED65CXPUA that has Alexa inter

Question

Directv tablet? Directv App? stopped working

Directv app no longer works on my Directv tablet (Samsung Galaxy View) When shall this be corrected ?  Thank You? 

Question

Religious channels in English

Where are all of the religious channels. I am specifically looking for TBN.

Question

Take your TV with you

What a joke. This never works. Once I get home and call tech support, it starts working again. Why do they advertise this if it doesn't work?  I

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is error 500 and how to fix it to watch live tv?

So, here I looking forward to watching the Super Bowl, while I was away from home today. It worked at first, but then boom error 500 when I’m trying t

Question

What has happened to RECORDED Programming?

For the past few months, programs/series I have recorded will not record the 2nd Episode of a program or it will record Episode 1 and separately recor

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.